Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Waiting_Game

Red marks ---> scarring ----> lighting

i jst took my last tablets of a 3month course ( in another post i sed i had 1 week left, which i thort i did)

active acne gone! red marks im left with, close up in a mirror apart from the red marks skin looks smooth.

standing further back from the mirror under a light, it luks like i have a few scars, but could this be the deeper red-er marks making it come across as scars? cos as i say wen i look close up in the mirror, and turn my head at angles i dont see nothing close up.

if i had scars would they show no matter what?

have you tried just touching where you think the scarring is? if you have scarring it should feel a little rough unless its really minor...

yeah ive touched them and nothing, ive gone right right right!!! up to the mirror and turned my head slightly at an angle, and theres still nothing, but when i go directly under a light i see these dents? eusa_think.gif

if i was to look head on, close up at a mirror, would i be able to see scars if there were any? without having to go under direct light or at angles? (problem areas are just below my cheek bone)

cheers

yeah ive touched them and nothing, ive gone right right right!!! up to the mirror and turned my head slightly at an angle, and theres still nothing, but when i go directly under a light i see these dents?  eusa_think.gif

if i was to look head on, close up at a mirror, would i be able to see scars if there were any? without having to go under direct light or at angles? (problem areas are just below my cheek bone)

cheers

hey there,

it really depends on what kinda light. I know for me, there are certain lights where I can't see my scars unless I look at them at a certain angle. then there are lights like fluorescent ones, you know like in bathrooms and stuff, I can usually see all my scars... doubt.gif

anyway, hope that helps..

but if the scars were that bad, they would show up no matter right?

Hi Waiting Game, I suppose if the scars are really bad, they would show up no mater what. But I should tell you, I have this HUGE scar on my right cheek (something my school nurse did when I first started getting acne badly....pretty much picked it out and now it's a huuuge indent...i HATE her so much for it mad.gif , but anyway) and it's really weird, I can't really see it under some kind of light, but if a kind of fluorescent light is shone on it at a certain angle, it's SO prominent...I nearly fainted when that happened this summer...

I don't know if that answers your question..I may be confusing you more!! lol! lol.gif

arya

lol thanks arya for ur replys

only thing i can think of is.. its the deeper red marks on the angle making them look like dents confused.gif

plus there is still dry flakey bits making the skin look rougher

but surely looking close up in a mirror... good light are bad.. on the angle or not.. u would be able to see them

cheers