Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys.

I have been on acutane for around 3months, i have around a week and a half of tablets remaining. The active acne has gone! eusa_dance.gif

Iam now left with red marks, with some being a deeper red/purple but only a couple of these darker ones.

If it was goin to scar would i have noticed by now?

If there was to be any pitted scarring would that have shown by now?

At the moment apart from the red marks and dry skin, my skin is relatively smooth.

Also at the moment iam constantly looking in the mirror, and standing at different angles to drum into my head that there are no scars that are visble to me,

However...

Although this is probably nothing you can help with, today i was messing around with my video camera phone, using the vid cam to examine my skin, and jsut like at home taking them at an angle once i got home and had alook back at it, and to my horror i seen an uneven skin level (dented etc) eusa_wall.gif

but looked pretty damn bad.. that i had to delete it after lookin many times

so...

ive come to a conclusion, that with the vid camera moving around and not being good quialty vid cam, its picking up the darker red marks and portraying them as dents?

but when i look in the mirror at home i can honestly say i dont see nothing like what i seen in the mirror!

is this me just beiing paranoid after coming this far? eusa_think.gif

Hey Guys.

I have been on acutane for around 3months, i have around a week and a half of tablets remaining. The active acne has gone!  eusa_dance.gif

Iam now left with red marks, with some being a deeper red/purple but only a couple of these darker ones.

If it was goin to scar would i have noticed by now?

If there was to be any pitted scarring would that have shown by now?

At the moment apart from the red marks and dry skin, my skin is relatively smooth.

Also at the moment iam constantly looking in the mirror, and standing at different angles to drum into my head that there are no scars that are visble to me,

However...

Although this is probably nothing you can help with,  today i was messing around with my video camera phone, using the vid cam to examine my skin, and jsut like at home taking them at an angle once i got home and had alook back at it, and to my horror i seen an uneven skin level (dented etc)  eusa_wall.gif

but looked pretty damn bad.. that i had to delete it after lookin many times

so...

ive come to a conclusion, that with the vid camera moving around and not being good quialty vid cam, its picking up the darker red marks and portraying them as dents?

but when i look in the mirror at home i can honestly say i dont see nothing like what i seen in the mirror!

is this me just beiing paranoid after coming this far?  eusa_think.gif

phone cameras suck, they pick up on light/dark and make skin looks loads worse, don't worry, im sure your face is doin fine!