Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miss.crash

Aloe vera helps you get rid of red marks

External use

Vulnerary : Aloes possesses antiseptic properties, germicide, antiinflammatory, moisturising and regenerative . Applied on the skin, it turns out to be one of the best remedies against the cure of the wounds, ulcers, burns, stings of insects etc. so, it enters in the composition of many creams for the care of the skin, having being demonstrated its curative power in psoriasis and juvenile acne. In the same way the power of aloe juice has been demonstrated in the cure of the burns caused by radiations .It is also used as solar protector to regenerate the burns because of undue exposure to sunlight. (You can use directly on the skin, once removed the epidermis, in form of plasters. The possibility also exists of mashing it, transforming it into paste, once the fibber removed) ( Other possibility consists on using the gelatine which is obtained by cutting a leaf with a sharpened knife and by pressing the surface of the leaf with the blunt edge. The resulting liquid can be applied on the skin)

http://www.botanical-online.com/medicinalsaloeveraangles.htm

Well,i tried it and it is working.I mean,i used BP 10 and after few days my face and neck was all red and burned.After using aloe gel 100 % ,my face came back to normal.It felt a bit weird at the beginning but then was ok.

I use 100% gel sometimes. It absorbs right in. Maybe it's consistency is a little different straight from the plant. I haven't had problems, except that it stung a little when I tried to put a lot on. The 'fumes' make my eyes water, but just for a sec until it dries. It's really soothing and gentle otherwise and keeps the moisture in. I like how it doesn't leave an oily look like many moisturizers.

It hasn't performed miracles for my red marks, unfortunately, but they've been tough ones to fix until recently. At least it works great for some people, too bad I'm not one of those since it's cheap stuff!

Aloe is great stuff, but dries my face too much to use it. I've been putting it on my back for a couple months, and it seems to have caused maybe a slight improvement in my brown marks, but I'm not sure.

Even if the aloe gel is 100% pure, perfectly 'natural' so to say, it can cause you breakouts. I read in an article on acne and skin problems that some people are allergic to ginseng, aloe vera, tea tree oil etc., all these products that are used to fight pimples. They want to do something good and 'natural' for their skin, but actually it makes everything worse... So if you notice that it's not good for you, better stop using it. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee that something doesn't harm your skin, even if the product doesn't contain any chemical substances.

I use jojoba oil with lavender and bergamot Seems to help with the red marks. I needed something natural and gentle while on accutane. Lavender is said to have healing properties in it and bergamot reduces excessive sebum on the skin. Both are antiseptic. Everthing breaks me out but I've been using it on my face under makeup and have not had any problems anyoune interested can visit this site

http://www.auroma.com/catalog/EssentialOil/

I used aloe for a bad sunburn and started to use it on my face even after the burn went away and I noticed that it smoothed out a frown line on my forehead. Probably from moisturizing it. I liked it under my make up as well, It felt like a "barrier" , to help the makeup not clog my pores. But sadly, I did still have breakouts. Though I noticed not as many as I get without it. I did not use teatree with it so maybe I might do that. Right now I use tea trea with emu oil. at night, and sometimes in the moring, also using c&c total control face wash. The Emu oil Is making a difference in fading my marks but they are still noticeable only been doing it for 3 weeks so I have to give it time. Still having active acne. But breaking out with one or two instead of 8 or 9. So, improvement is seen.