Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adminnate

Really red marks or forming zits?

Well, for the past 4 days now I have been using Delna's "red mark removal."

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=35135

Anyways, I am seeing good results. My red marks seem to be dramatically fading each passing day. I am wondering if these were really red mark scars or if it was zits that wanted to form, but I killed them.

I have been using everything in Delna's regime, except I don't use any acne cream and I don't do the egg mask. Can anybody describe these red marks to me or link me to a picture of what these look like just to make sure these are "red mark scars" and not wannabe zits?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Edit: Also, when I touch my skin it feels smooth and im like "MY FACE IS CLEAR AND HAPPY" but then when I look in the mirror it's there are red spots making my face look blotchy. This is the best my skins been in a while though smile.gif

Well if I want to know, I just give the spot a slight push on the top, if it is a lump or feels different than regular skin. I take it as a zit, but if you can push on it without feeling anything, than it's probably a red mark. Also if it has no texture after a week after the inflamation its probably a red mark.