Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeB04

Insurance

Does Insurance pay for any of the acne scar removal proceedures? My good Insurance has been extremely helpful for paying for majority of the cost of all my acne medications... would be awesome if they covered any types of other things I have done at the derm office... I live pay check to pay check... If whatever I choose to do costs alot and my insurance dosnt cover it will the derm office put you on a payment plan? I only have really light scarring in certain areas of my cheecks... So i'm assuming whatever I choose to do wont be as expensive as if I were to have bad scarring... In any case I hope everyone is having a happy new year.

My insurance paid for my smoothbeam treatments 6 of them i just had to pay a deductable of 20bucks per treatment. Unfortunatly the smoothbeam only gave me very little results which eventually faded over time

It depends on your insurance plan. That being said, most insurance companies do not cover procedures that are not "medically necessary" such as cosmetic procedures.