Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onetuskerplease

DON'T EVER SKIPP A DAY!

ya new years was last night and everything seemed non important, however, unless you want bad acne the next day, do not skip that day because you are passed out on the floor. I skiped last night because i sleeped over a friends and didn't have my bp with me and the next day I had four more whiteheads then the day before. My chin is a mess now. Moral of story, bring bp every where you go just incase you may sleep over a friends house or something.

i did the regimen over xmas/new years and still got some come up. little whiteheads appear from drinking, i think its to be expected

Guest Tobster85

I've read in more than one place that alcohol does increase the chances of breakouts. Now, whether it's an opinion or been studied is a different story.

Theres no way that alcohol makes you break out; I can tell you for a fact that the reason that it took me so long to get the regimen to work was because i would get drunk thursdays, fridays, and saturdays and all those nights I would usually be too drunk to do the evening regimen...my new years resolution is to do the regimen before i start drinking...its sad i know

alcohol definatly doesn't make you break out.

i've been at uni now for 11 weeks, and before i went i'd drink (get drunk) once a week (fridays or saturdays)and was really dreading the many more nights out and how my skin would cope! since at uni i've been drinkin heavly 2 or 3 times a week (monday, wednesay, friday) (saturday = sleep lol) and i've not notices any increase in acne (still 90% - 95% clear thanks to bp!)

what probably does cause you to break out is getting back, drunk off your face and passing out before even considering the regimen, or doing it, but being so drunk that you don't do it right etc) or touching your face and not being as genrealy careful.

also think about it scientificly, how can drinking a liquid cause pores in your face to clog up and become infected?!

drinking alcohol will only cause acne when your on anti-biotics.