Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bez157

Scar cream may work!

If I may add something else - I think there are other peolpe who have purchased the cream and are using it. I do know I was one of the very first one to do so but I think others have bought the cream after I did. I hope they will join the discussion and share their experience. I think we are all here to get informayion but also to help and support each other. Please share your experience if you are using this cream!

Thank you Sunset for answering all of my questions.

Did you have any success with the other creams? What type of scars do you have?

The ingredients for the weaker cream were listed naming all of the homepathic element in detail however the ingredients for the stronger cream were listy more vaguely. Can you tell us exactly what is in the stronger cream? Are there secret ingredients?

I have ice-picks and shallower scrater-type scars. They are mostly on my cheeks, my left cheek having the more serious ones. I also have hundreds of small pin-prick type holes which look like enlarged pores but which I suspect are actually scars. Most of the scars are old (more than 15 years) but some are brand new because I got them last year when I was pregnant with my baby. I started breaking out and I could not use any medication. I prayed the acne would not cause scars but they did. Your skin becomes very different when you are pregnant and the break out didn't go away for months. It was after this round of new scarring that I actively made an effort to treat them and found my way to this board.

I have tried Elicina and Skin Biology's Exfol Cream and TriReduction. Ever since I found out about this message board, I have been on a sort of topical cream-hopping binge. I had never sought out any serious treatment for my scars before and so when I found out about these creams from this site, I went sort of crazy and started using them. I have to admit I did not use these cream for long periods of time. So I cannot say that my experience is the ultimate and last word in how good they are.

Elicina: I used this for a couple of months. My skin did become smoother but I did not see improvement in my scars. But I do not want to do a Elicina bashing session here because I did not use it for very long.

Exfol cream and TriReduction: I used this combo for about a month. The reason I stopped was my skin would get very red and sting quite badly when I applied the TriReduction. Also, very strangely, I would get little scabs where the scars are. At first I thought this was a very positive sign (scabbing=skin renewal underneath) but I got scared that it might do more harm than good, so I stopped. Maybe if I had continued I might have seen good results. I called Skin Biology and talked to the doctor there who told me it was probably because the TriReduction was too potent for me. He told me it was very very very rare to have such a reaction but for some reason, my skin did react in a wierd way. Again, I don't want to say anything against copper peptides because I think I am the only one who had this reaction and it works fine for others.

I do not have more information on the ingredients in Harmotonic other than what Bez157 listed here. I do not know if there are any secret ingredients.

I have a very young baby at home so doing anything with long downtime is very difficult for me and I felt I could manage topcial creams in my life right now. That is one of the reasons I decided to try Harmotonic.

Thank you again. I do hope that you continue to see results with the cream. The scars you describe are exactly as i would describe my own.

When you give your next update can you comment on which type of scars you are seeing improvement in. I am especially interested in the pin hole, pore scars.

Just an update...

My scars have had a definite improvement (approx. 15-20%). I have stopped using the cream for a couple days. My skin has felt a bit dry/tight. I am going to purchase a moisturizer and use it at night when there is no cream on my face-- Rumana said this was fine.

I will continue the cream usage once I get this moisturizer, and keep you posted...

regarding pictures I can not retrieve my old pictures, it won't happen. When I get around to it I will take some pictures. This will technically not be a before shot but in the future you can look at these pictures and compare them to newer ones I will post in the future.

I need to borrow a digital camera from someone, he's hard to get a hold of...

Hi everybody!

i am very excited abt what this cream is all about!!

wow! i am starting to believe in this miracle cream

but only order if i can have some reassurance from before and after photos,

it really hopes it works 100% for benz and the other gal sorrie cant rem ur nick

just wondering whether this cream can work well together with accutane cos accutane somewhat retards skin regeneration? yah?

any answer to that anybody? :-

are the ingredients really that expencive? or are you just making a massive mark up on the cream?

Who told you how to make the cream?

I hope you have a patent!

I too would love to see some photos!, seems too good to be true.

I'm sorry for my cyniscm, I'm british, I cant help it :-

--CS

"Just Magic" scar cream.

What about clinical studies and actual documentation of such studies?

What about a web-site with name of clinic or credentials of manufacture etc etc.

It's all ok to say "please do not say it is a scam" without proof of it being a scam but I think in reality there are so many people that have claimed that products remove scars and take your money and these produst do not do a thing so excuse my cyniscm.

I have to say that for someone to say "trust me" is a bit rich when the facts of the matter is that we should be after clinical evidence rather than be preached not to distrust when there is no evidence at all and at the very best there is little and vague information regarding this cream.

Now another matter that irks me in a big way is the money that is being asked for this cream.

I believe that she is located in Pakistan and in Pakistan an Amercian dollar will but you a whole lot more than in does in the US.

I believe that the average working wage for a worker who works ten hours a day and is a woman is approx $30.00 a month, so $100.00 for a small amount of cream is a hell of a lot to pay.

I currently use copper-peptides from skin-biology and exfoliation acids that basically do what Ruman is claiming her product does and I pay arounf $50.00 US Dollars for both containers and they last me about 3-4 months each container.

My point is that even if this product works it is way over-priced and when you think about the fact that other products have been clinically tested and this has not then it is even more outlandish in terms of cost.

It sounds a bit vague all of this and I think the onus is on the manufacturer to provide evidence that it works and Bez does not constitue evidence and I am afraid to say either does the word of Ruman.

People have been desperate for too long and that is why such a hope is worth risking the money on but in the end I think common sense saids that more evidence is required and should be happily supplied no matter who manufatcures/makes or concocts such a cream.

Nothing personal at all against Ruman and maybe just maybe she has a wonder product but I would think that if she did she would be looking to patent or affiliate herself with a major sponsor or supplier where she can legitimise this cream and have mass penetration in the marketplace.

No I tend to think it is a little suspicious and when she saids she does not wish to get a lot of emails from everyone that kind of off putting because I can tell you one thing and that companies that are legitimate and sell skin-products are awlays very compliant and helpful in terms of questions and so-on.

U

I agree with understood. It's no good. That $100 is ridiculous, and so is the lack of pictures. And Bez...I won't even go there.

Just a thought: Interesting that if you take the middle letters out of "Scar Cream," you form the word "scam"...

just wondering what the big fuss is...

since benz is already trying out the cream and willingly to be a guinea pig

we shall just watch n see instead of drawing conclusions first...

really benz and the lady who sells this Just magic...hope u can prove those skeptics wrong there

i still prefer to see b4 n after photos

it would be more convincing also if the lady would show hers too...

:-

This is just my opinion and everyone else can make up their own mind but this sounds like the biggest load of bullshit ive ever heard.

If this cream is as good as its claimed to be then why dont you go sell it to a major skin care company and make squillions from it?

Or, if it works on any types of scar, no matter how deep, you could find a buyer in every plastic surgeon in the world. Theyd be able to throw away their skin resurfacing technology and laser machines worth a few hundred thousand( even these cant heal deep scars completely!) and buy a few jars of your home brew for a few hundred.

dont be sucked in people. please.

thats just my 2 cents worth anyway.

Hi benz

iam a roacctane taker and i like to know whether u are still on it while u use that cream?

cos i understand that roaccutane impedes the skin healin process

so like to find out from ya if it is working well even whilst on roaccutane.

thanks

I'm tempted by your offer of getting the first month free and paying for it if I'm happy with it the next time around.

1 question, I lead quite an active lifestyle, can I go out with this cream on my face, is it visible?, can I play sports with it on? (i.e. get all swetty!)

would the cream work just as well, only slower if I applied it once a day?

however I am still very sceptical, sorry, but it has all the hallmarks of a big con.

--CS

Hey all, just to let u know I wouldbe wary of this - i think it "MAY" be a scam. Please rumana don't be mad at me but after what you post on this board and email me I am a little wary.... Guys I am going to post the emails I sent her.... as you read them keep in mind they were sent simultaneously with her posts here saying she "would" send out samples as long as you were willing to pay ....

---
---
---
EMAIL 1

Hi Rumana,

My name is Frank and I have many shallow acne scars. They completely ravage my self esteem. I want to order the cream but at its price and my only being a waiter I cannot afford to order something that may not work. I( was wondering if you could possibly send me a small sample (3-10 days worth) or however long you think it will take sto see minimal results , but more importantly to see that it will not break me out (it seems as though EVERYTHING breaks me out). If i notice ANY difference at all I will be ordering a 3 months supply.... I am hoping you can help me but if not I understand, thank you very much smile.png

sincerely,
FranK

2 REPLIES SENT FROM RUMANA

Hi,
The cream does not have an oily base and hence does not cause break outs, in fact it eliminates acne completely. I have had absolutely 100% results with the cream on all kinds of skin, so there is no question of it not working, it has worked for all. I am sorry I am not able to send a sample because of limited stock. Why don't you order 1 month's supply if you are not sure, but I am telling you it has worked for EVERYONE.

Take care and God bless you
Rumana
Hi,
I am sorry, I am not sending samples anymore, I did tell you that in my first e-mail. I am only sending to 3 people who are on the acne.org message board and that is it. I really cannot financially afford to any more.

However, you can e-mail a customer of mine if you want to make sure that this cream works. I have taken his permission. He lives in England and his e-mail address is [email protected]
Take care and God bless you.
Rumana

EMAIL 2 I SENT AFTER READING HER POSTS IN HERE AB ACTUALLY SENDING SAMPLES

Hey Rumana - I just was on the acne.org message board and noticed you have decided to send out samples to "cynics" provided they order after they see the cream works....

well although I am not being cynical and narrowminded I do beleive I fit into this category, and, also, seeing how money is very tight right now I think I qualify even more. I promise you - I have many friends who have acne scars and I talk on MANY message boards - help me out and I can guarantee many orders besides mine. smile.png

hoping you reconsider smile.png

frank

REPLY 2 FROM RUMANA SAME TIME AS WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD SEND SAMPLES ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO MY LAST EMAIL
No, I am sorry, my stock has run out for the free samples.

Take care and God bless you.
Rumana

---
---
---

Everyone, unfortunately this leads me to beleive ONE thing.... that she is just saying what everyone WANTS to hear and with a shipping time of 2 weeks and a price tag of 100 a month she would make a LOT of money before people catch on, also if you look up benz and sunsets posts you willl see that over 90% of them are ONLY on this one thread, and the ones that aren't are never more than a sentence long... kinda makes u go "hmmmmmmm"

Anyway no offense to Rumana as I may be 100% wrong but in the same respect she needs to realize she is asking a hefty price for something no one has ever heared of... I am sorry but my loyalty sticks with the people of this board and I feel it is my job to share my experiences...

Take Care All,
FrankY

If the cream is a scam I don't think anyone should automatically think bez157 is in on it just because he's posting a small positive result so far. I'm pretty sure I've read that many creams can make sunken scars look a bit better at first because of some effect they have on the scars. That the scar will only look some better and it's not permanent. Anyone else read that? So he could be getting fooled also. Someone pulling a scam might be aware of this temporary effect. I do want to ask bez157 a question though. On March 3rd you headed a post asking about copper peptides. I responded and someone else did too about skinbiology's website and skinbiology's discussion forum website. You seemed very excited about copper peptides at that time. You never mentioned copper peptides again. Apparently you didn't give it a try. Skinbiology has much more documentaton than this lady does and Dr Pickart is well known. Skinbiology's products can't claim 100% results on 100% of people like JustMagic cream is claiming. The results are varying from person to person; but in general things are positive. They don't have a --one cream that fixes every scar and all acne--like this cream claims to do. They've had to make many different variations and even still it has to be comined with % acids. There are many people reporting positive effects but not all. If you researched skinbiology you would be aware of this so why didn't you give it a try or at least ask about it some more after your posting? I still want to say again I'm not accusing you of anything. I think it would be very unfair to assume that. If this cream is for real than that's great. If it's a scam then that's really sad because it's trying to take advantage of peoples' wishing to be cured of their sorrows to make the allmighty dollar. There are some very sad and depressed people here and a scam like this would be about as low as it gets in humanity. Hope it's for real and appreciate your testing it and posting results. Even if it's a scam doesn't mean you have anything to do with it. Best wishes, catlover.

Hey everyone,

I know everyone here's been very skeptical on Rumana and her magic potion. I have as well. I am willing to try the cream out, as I have enough money saved for it right now. If you would like to wait, I will give updates and let you know what I think. If I had a digital camera, I'd take pictures, but unfortunately I don't. $100 is a lot of money, especially if it's a scam, but microdermabrasion is $100 as well, and I got nothing out of doing that 5 times. I also did IPL treatments which also did nothing, and that was even more expensive. At the same time, what cleared me of acne was proactiv, and it took me 3 years to shell out the money for that because I was skeptical of stuff sold on TV. I also figured it was just benzoyl peroxide anyway, so I went with Dan's regimen for awhile thinking it'd be close enough. But for some reason the proactiv worked where others didn't. Now I'm kicking myself because I wish I'd just plunked down the $50 for proactiv in the first place, and I wouldn't have these damn scars. I've tried skin biology for 4 months now, and I don't think it has made that large a difference, though it's difficult to say. I actually have been planning to try needling (at transitions) because I've done some self-needling and that seemed to give me some, but not a lot, of improvement. I work everyday, though, and can't afford to really take time off work. Anyway, hopefully I can get to the bank later and wire the money. I'll keep everyone updated. I hope people believe that I'm not "in on it" with the others.

by the way, I am asian with skin that hyperpigments very easily. I have lots of hyperpigmentation spots on my skin that are slowly lightening, but some have been around for more than a year. my scars aren't very bad, but they are somewhat noticeable to others and very noticeable to me. I have some small ice picks, lots of enlarged pore type scarring, and a few others. I don't have any rolling-type scars or saucer scars.

FrankY,

I am sorry you think I am part of a scam. Personally, I feel quite hurt and insulted. The reason I visit and post on this board only is because I like it the most. I have visited www.voy.com occasionally, but the format was very confusing. Even if I wanted to read about a specifc topic like needling or exoderm, I had to read pages and pages of posts. There is no topic heading so I had to read everything to find something I am looking for. Also, even though it is sometimes amusing to read people in heated arguments, it did not really help me find information. I haven't been there in a while so I don't know if they have improved the format. I have also visited healthboard or something, but again it did not seem to be as good as this one. I think you can get the most helpful information on scar treatments here. Isn't that why you come here too?

I re-read your message and realized you were accusing me of posting on this thread only, not board. So yes, I have posted mainly on this thread and once on the needling thread. I registered only a few days ago after I started using the cream. I looked into needling once and posted on that thread to answer someone's question for suggestions.

As for my long messages, I am sorry but that is just the way I write. I have a hard time writing succint messages. If you think my messages are long, you should see the emails I write my friend... :wink: I don't know what to say when you are suspicious of my intentions. I don't want to go out of my way to prove my innocence as if I was on trial or something. All I am doing is using this cream and posting my thoughts on it. It is bad enough having to deal with scars but being thought of a con artist or something is really bad. Aren't we all here to find a solution to our problrm and find comfort in people who understand what it's like to have acne scars?

I have been using the cream for 11 days now. I skipped yesterday. I am also out of the Harmotonic sample and the unused Harmolink I sent back has yet to arrive in Pakistan so it will probably be a while till I get more Harmotonic. In the meantime, I am going to use the Harmolink (weaker strength). I will continue to see where this leads me.

I think it would be wise to wait for peoples results before sending off money.

Alternatively, why doesn't Just Magic send free samples to all of us? - if it works, like she says it does, $400 is a pittance, considering how much some of us have already spent on scar treatments.

Just Magic - surely sending a free sample would be a great marketing tool - if you believe in your product that much, then you would be guaranteed a follow up sale.

And why not send free samples to the people who have been on this board for a long time? (you can see how many posts some of us have made) we are the people who are more likely to be trusted when posting results - not new posters.

Rumana and Sunset,

I am sorry if I insulted you that was not my intent but I am also not sorry for my post because the facts speak for themselves> read over my email, read over the posts and you will see... and just for future refference... being selective about whom you do and do not grant free samples to is a bad buisiness practice...

Take Care

YES

THIS SAMPLE MAY BE DECIEVING PEOPLE! Somethings may make the skin appear smooth for a small amount of time, then after using it the skin goes back to its original appearence.

BE WARNED!!

I don't know what to say. I pay my own money to get the cream and I volunteer information about myself and how the cream is working but I feel there is a cloud of suspicion hanging over my head that I cannot quite get rid of, no matter what I say. If I had known I would become a suspicious, less trustworthy character because I have not posted messages before, I would have registered last December when I first found this site!

As Maya suggested, please wait to see what people's results are. I am sure there are others who are using/soon going to use this cream. We want as much information about how this cream works, but if we label each person who uses it as being highly suspicious, they will be reluctant to post anything. Let's wait and see. Give people a chance to post results without feeling guilty of something. I think this is worth giving a try and finding out about!

Sunset, I believe you. I read an earlier post of yours about how the trireduction had made you get some scabs in your pits. I know that can happen because I've had that happen to me when I get too aggressive with my treatment. The scabs aren't thick and after a couple of days or so I'm able to proceed and not be quite as agressive. I believe your scars were showing that they would react and improve with trireduction so if this cream doesn't work out for you then you might want to consider trying the trireduction again; but at a lighter and slower pace to start with and then work up. Anyway, I know what you are saying about your trireduction exerience is true and I have no doubt you are being honest about everthing. JustMagic is saying 100% fix with 100% of all acne scars and acne in a very limited amount of time with no research papers to present on a website for a high price. That seems just like a scam and people are very leary of it. You've begun it and might as well stick with it now just in case somehow it works. I really do hope it works for you because not only will that be great for you; but will also be great for so many scar sufferers. I think Maya's words for those that haven't begun it yet to wait and see are wise words.