Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is recommended to avoid sunlight or use sunscreen to fasten healing of red marks.

Is it all types of sunlight that should be avoided or only direct sunlight? Like is it ok for sunlight that can come into the house from open windows or car windows to hit your face without sunscreen.

Or do ppl have sunscreen on even in home to account for the sunlight that can come from window with open covers and stuff like that sad.gif.

Also once the red marks go away, is it then safe to go to sunlight, or can the sunlight relapse faded red marks to come back?

I am pretty confused by these things, any info would be very helpful.

Thanks...

Sunlight actually helps my red marks, but it also depends on your complexion. I think you'll be fine if you're only exposed to the sunlight that enters your house. The sunlight you're trying to avoid is the kind that can give you sun burns.

im pretty sure once there gone, there gone. the red mark is a part of the healing process. and once its gone, i think that that spot has completely healed. im no doctor though.