Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

Lets hear your acne HORROR stories

Hehe whoevers parents where always makin fun of them, just beat the **** out of them. Well I guess thats bad advice, but I figure my parents brought me into this world, and they better respect me and take care of me. If im going through problems / physical or emotional they better be there for me, after all they are my parents. If my step-dad starts doing stuff like that im gone. I dont need him he doesnt need me. Or what I actually started doing now (becasue I cant really move out). Everytime he comments on something about me in a bad way, my face, my habits (he doesnt like it when I get a drink, says I drink to much, or he doesnt like it when I grab something for breakfast, says I waste to much food). I just break something in the house, minute he starts complaining BAM, that things broke.

He touches my stuff or me, my real dad puts him in court =).

God I'm violent....

Hehe whoevers parents where always makin fun of them, just beat the **** out of them. Well I guess thats bad advice, but I figure my parents brought me into this world, and they better respect me and take care of me. If im going through problems / physical or emotional they better be there for me, after all they are my parents. If my step-dad starts doing stuff like that im gone. I dont need him he doesnt need me. Or what I actually started doing now (becasue I cant really move out). Everytime he comments on something about me in a bad way, my face, my habits (he doesnt like it when I get a drink, says I drink to much, or he doesnt like it when I grab something for breakfast, says I waste to much food). I just break something in the house, minute he starts complaining BAM, that things broke.

He touches my stuff or me, my real dad puts him in court =).

God I'm violent....

My mom's always asking me why do I have horrible skin. God, as if it's my fucking fault ... And a few months ago, my grandmother said that whenever she think of my skin condition, she cries. She said that in front of me and my relatives. doubt.gif

I know how moms can be so insensitive sometimes. My mom never told me I was ugly before.. but one time, we got into this fight and I was crying.. and she said "Stop crying! You'll get uglier."

My mom's always asking me why do I have horrible skin. God, as if it's my fucking fault ... And a few months ago, my grandmother said that whenever she think of my skin condition, she cries. She said that in front of me and my relatives. doubt.gif

I'll list some to

1. Got a new vacation job and unfortunately I didn't know anybody. I was very shy cuz I knew my face looked bad. And during the day I got some comments about my acne (Can't really remember what it was) Then at the end of the day this guy called my ugly motherfucker.

2. A guy in my class said:" Look he forgot to wash his face again with clearasil". Later on he told my best friend how tough he was by saying what he just said to me. Luckly my best friend didn't laugh about it. That guy also points out every time how lucky he is being clear and I'm not.

3. One of my teachers said that I looked very bad, right in front of the whole class. That sucked sad.gif. Though he didn't ment to be rude.

1. i was sitting in the bus just staring out the window listening to music all sad and depressed aobut my acne because the differin wasn't working. and then all of a sudden my brother looks at me (he was sitting in front of me with his friends) and hes like " that was mean" (to his firend) and then i'm like what? and my brother was like "nice just said that your face is full of acne and pimples" man did i feel really bad.

Reading some of these are quite shocking. I remember when my acne was at its worse around highschool. I was in the library talking to a friend and this girl that used to go to elementary school with me said hi to me and stuff, then her friend said to me " Hey looking good " in a sarcastic way of course. Also I walked into math class and this guy asked me why I had so many pimples. I cant remember any others but I dont wanna try to bring back bad memories. Some of you people have gone through alot worse and its amazes me how people can be so inconsiderate to go as far as calling people ugly to their face. evil.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

after reading all this about parents it makes me relise how lucky i am that my mum and dad help me out.

ive had several insults in the past but i think ive blocked them out...

one i havnt blocked out is something that happened about a month ago.

i was walking to work past a school and i walked past these two teenage girls. after i had passed then one of them said loudly. 'SPOTTY!' i was fucking gutted...i swear if that ever happens again im gonna fucking murder them - boy or girl....im at the point now where im blaming people for my problems......feel like smashing cunts for been so happy.

humans are inherently cruel.......we are a sick fucking race...