Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Shjaker

The miracles of a webcam

Guest Shjaker

Picture gone folks. HA

I just got a webcam to share the wonders of me with my beau, and to my amazement it doesnt pick up any acne whatsoever. shock.gifbiggrin.gif In a way I love it because, NO ACNE, and in a way I hate it because, It's so false and I dont want to give him a false impression that Im that clear, because I can assure you I am not O.O;;

Anyway, that's little ole me ^_^ Im not good at taking serious pictures smile.gif I like fooling around. And that one in the lower right hand corner would have turned out alright had I not blinked! >.o D'oh.

Doesnt my winter jacket make me look buff? eusa_shhh.gif

Oh, and sorry I havent been posting much for the past few days sad.gif Busy with Christmas and whatnot. Plus my beau's birthday is today ^_^ So.. lots of stuff to do x.o; I'll make it a resolution to come on more eusa_dance.gif

hi, they are cool pictures. Thank god that passport photo-booths don't pick up acne as well!

You look pretty as well, acne or not!

Happy new year shjaker

I don't think we care about the acne. WHat I mean is that you're pretty either way, please understand this shjaker!

Byz

Hehe you cant even see it, looks like you got perfect skin. Maybe Ill try the same thing. Oh ya, you'r pretty cute too. Seems like you would be kind of bitchy but maybe not =).

web cams makes me look like brad fuckin pitt....there so fake and girls actualy tell me they cant see anything

I reckon you're attractive, and i don't think a bit of acne would change that...

Nick - who's the guy on the right in that pic?