Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathByAccutane

My Scars (2 pics)

Hi

I am really down about my skin. I have included to pictures to show you places where i`m talking about. What treatments would you recommend. I know i have to get of the acne first, i`m workin on that one...

I have been lurking around for a long time, but simce i read a post about accutane and what its done, i thought i would show what it did to me also like some of you guys.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v207/deathby...e/leftside1.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v207/deathby.../rightside1.jpg

It may be the picture quality--but all I can really detect is red marks. Is that what Accutane did to you?--Leave you with red marks? How long have you been on Accutane? Or how long since you completed it?

Hey,your skin does not look that bad.I think it looks good.All i can see are a few red marks but not really scars.I think that a mild treatment like a peeling or microdermabrasion and macrodermabrasion would be the best for you.But once again,i think your skin isn´t bad.

its the picture quality, i have loads of scars, for some reason my camera doesn`t capture them, if you saw my skin with your own eyes you could see what i mean.

i was on accutane about 4 months in and that was last summer.

I see a few rolling scars and small icepicks. Maybe subcision, excision, and/or dermabrasion. Most dermatologists would ask you to think long and hard about whether you wanted to risk the latter two: it could come out worse and you'd probably see only modest improvements. Most people hope to come out looking like you after all their treatments!

your face is not bad at all!! biggrin.gif

i think with some mild form of treatment you would be able to see an improvment you would be happy with.

i have small red spots similar to you.. i cover mine with makeup but lately they have been fading since ive been washing my face with aha's.

anyway dont be depressed

!