Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

Damn, why now!? why now!? I was clearing up!

Guest Zitro

I was doing everything possible to have a clearer face for new year (I'll possibly go to a party after celebrating). I had an intense facial 2 weeks ago, then with aveeno bar cleanser combined with a slightly stronger amount of benzamycin, I began to clear up (even better than the pic in my gallery, I was so happy). Then I go to sleep with only a cyst below my chin (between the neck and the chin) and not any other inflammed pimple.

I wake up, I feel my cyst and is much bigger than before (1cm in diameter), I go to look at the mirror and I got around 4-5 red zits in my chin, some in my upper cheek, and I got like 3 new red cysts below my chin. I feel like I went from moderate to moderate-severe in one single night.

The worst part is my mother who noticed my cysts below my chin from a distance, and then my other small zits (or pre-cysts I hope not). It was embarrasing even though my parents really supported me in my severe acne days. I'm a tall guy, so shorter people will be able to notice them (the girl I have a crush on for example). and I'm starting school in jan. 3. noooooo! sad.gif

I thought I was clearing up, and all I see is an image of me halfway between my worst days and my recent days.

What I hate the most about acne is that it is like the stock market ... goddamn, it may go up or down, its unexpected.

I'll not pick nor even touch my face for these days, it may be hard, but there is no way I'm coming back to school with this chin mess and the horrid mess in my upper neck.

Have a happy new year eve, I'll try too.

Dude it ain't half as bad as it seems. I mean when I am with my friends I never notice their spots or anything unless I actually look for them. WHat I'm saying is that friends see zitro , not your spots. Does that make sense?

I and a lot of other people are breaking out. Its got to do with the junk maybe?

Happy new year zitro

Byz

Good luck, man. But, if you think about it, you have plenty of time to get cleared up before school starts again so don't pick!

yeh, drink the water. Keep a cup in lots of rooms. WHen you are walking in and out just take a mouthful. I end up drinking 2 litres a day, I'm not sure if that is a lot or not?

DOn't over do it with facials etc. I find it just aggravates more than anything.

Guest Zitro

jaja, actually I have a nervous habit of drinking water whenever I see a bottle of water of a glass of water, so I drink over 3 liters a day. 2 liters is the minimum recommended amount of water to be healthy, dont' worry about it, plkadots.

I don't think its junk food ... there is no link between junk food and acne at all (besides I don't eat junk food) Its a coincidence and probably stress that many break out when they anticipate a big event.

Don't worry, I feel a lot better now (I posted after I woke up and took a bath) my chin is a mess and my family all noticed that big cyst I got under my chin, but oh well ... f*ck it ... I'm gonna have a good time

Happy new year for all!