Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I'm sure everyone here uses or has used cotton balls before to apply certain acne medications. Right now I'm on AcneFree and need the cotton balls to apply the toner and BP.

My first problem is that I don't even know if the medication is making it to my face. Sometimes I just feel like its all absorbed in the cotton ball and its doing me no good. Is this just in my head and is it really being spread on my face.

My second problem is that the cotton balls gets stuck in the stubble below my chin, even after I shaved and I get white cotton crap stuck on my face. I can live with this, but I only want to if I'm sure that my first theory is wrong.

Well its like this, take some tone on a cotton ball, and put a lil dab on it put it on the back of your hand and see if there is any shiny parts.

The whole purpose to the cotton ball is to keep the germs down, and to spread evenly around your face.

But if you want to use your fingers. Open the AcneFree bottles and use anti-bacterial soap to wash your hands. Even when you get out of the shower, dry them with a paper-towel

Ok so I'm sure everyone here uses or has used cotton balls before to apply certain acne medications. Right now I'm on AcneFree and need the cotton balls to apply the toner and BP.

My first problem is that I don't even know if the medication is making it to my face. Sometimes I just feel like its all absorbed in the cotton ball and its doing me no good. Is this just in my head and is it really being spread on my face.

My second problem is that the cotton balls gets stuck in the stubble below my chin, even after I shaved and I get white cotton crap stuck on my face. I can live with this, but I only want to if I'm sure that my first theory is wrong.