Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rzwen

Order Arrived in Terrific Time! Wow!

I think I ordered it two days ago, and it arrived today! Wow! That's ridiculously quick. I wasn't expecting it until next week. The packaging of the product is very nice, but the shipping packaging is mediocre at best. Only an envelope.. ? Anyways, I'll be holding off using it for now. I've been using Carley's and it's working quite well. I don't get many breakouts, and the ones I do get, are simple whiteheads that pop easily. The only thing I have to work on now are some mild red marks left after acne.

But I'll be sure to try this stuff sometime. Perhaps, it'll stop the whiteheads. Anyways, would it be bad to use this in conjunction with Carley's?

Well, haha, I popped a few questions into this post. I wasn't really planning to... But yeah, the service was incredible. Keep up the good work.

hey, same here with the shipping!

They used to use a nice little white box, but I've gone to the market to shop around for those bubbly wrap envelopes, they can be quite expensive, too. Maybe not up to a whole dollar because of the size, but pretty close!

When you have a bubble wrap envelope, it does protect what's inside. The envelopes are probably easier to access and purchase than some specialized little box, so this way they get their supplies faster = we get our supplies faster. I'm impressed! All this, and the cost for shipping stayed exactly the same. Although I really thought the box was cute, if this faster shipping is here to stay, I'll take it any day of the week! smile.gif