Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LastStraw

Nature's Cure...progress so far...

So I've been on Nature's Cure for a little over a month. Here is what I was using for the past month....

Cetaphil X2 daily(morning and night) as my face wash

2 Nature's Cure pill a day

Nature's Cure BP gel used twice a week as I have sensitive skin

Aloe Vera Gel from the PLANT not the bottle you buy at the store twice a day after Cetaphil

So it's been a little over a month and I don't see a difference at all. I have severe acne and almost my whole face has some acne or scaring. It's embarassing to say the least. There is only one good thing that came out of this and that was the Aloe gel. I used to use the "pure" aloe gel from Fruit of the Earth and it did jack squat for me. When I switched to REAL aloe gel from the plant, after 2 weeks, my skin was SMOOTH. I swear it felt like baby skin except without all the bumps from my acne arghhh.

You have to really give this a try to understand. You're getting the good stuff straight from the source and it's fresh. I won't be using that store bought stuff anymore. I have easy access to them as my father grows them and he has about 8 plants in our backyard. I never even thought about using them till now.

Ok so basically after a month, I see no improvements except for my smooth skin which is solely from the aloe and nothing else. I am going to continue on this regime because I really want to give it a all out try. I'm shooting for 3 months and see if it does anything. If it doesn't then I'm going to stop using it. However I'm going to add 2 more things into it. I ordered Carley's Clear and Smooth so I'll be adding that into my regime. I'm going to stop using the Cetaphil and substitute the Carley's soap bar as my shampoo and daily face wash, and I will be using the Carley's scrub once a day. I'll continue on the Nature's Cure pills.

So my regime is now like this....

Carley's soap bar X2 daily

Carley's scrub once a day at night

Nature's cure pill X2 daily

Aloe Vera gel from the PLANT X2 daily

I will let you guys know how this goes as I've been on this new regime for 2 days already. If you guys have any questions let me know!

I just started the Natures Cure too. There's another link on here with PoBoy and he has had great success with it. On his link there are some great before and after pics!

You mentioned that you have severe acne, from what I've read in the posts in this site, Nature's cure is for mild to moderate acne. I think you need Accutane or something.

So I've been on Nature's Cure for a little over a month. Here is what I was using for the past month....

Cetaphil X2 daily(morning and night) as my face wash

2 Nature's Cure pill a day

Nature's Cure BP gel used twice a week as I have sensitive skin

Aloe Vera Gel from the PLANT not the bottle you buy at the store twice a day after Cetaphil

So it's been a little over a month and I don't see a difference at all. I have severe acne and almost my whole face has some acne or scaring. It's embarassing to say the least. There is only one good thing that came out of this and that was the Aloe gel. I used to use the "pure" aloe gel from Fruit of the Earth and it did jack squat for me. When I switched to REAL aloe gel from the plant, after 2 weeks, my skin was SMOOTH. I swear it felt like baby skin except without all the bumps from my acne arghhh.

You have to really give this a try to understand. You're getting the good stuff straight from the source and it's fresh. I won't be using that store bought stuff anymore. I have easy access to them as my father grows them and he has about 8 plants in our backyard. I never even thought about using them till now.

Ok so basically after a month, I see no improvements except for my smooth skin which is solely from the aloe and nothing else. I am going to continue on this regime because I really want to give it a all out try. I'm shooting for 3 months and see if it does anything. If it doesn't then I'm going to stop using it. However I'm going to add 2 more things into it. I ordered Carley's Clear and Smooth so I'll be adding that into my regime. I'm going to stop using the Cetaphil and substitute the Carley's soap bar as my shampoo and daily face wash, and I will be using the Carley's scrub once a day. I'll continue on the Nature's Cure pills.

So my regime is now like this....

Carley's soap bar X2 daily

Carley's scrub once a day at night

Nature's cure pill X2 daily

Aloe Vera gel from the PLANT X2 daily

I will let you guys know how this goes as I've been on this new regime for 2 days already. If you guys have any questions let me know!

You mentioned that you have severe acne, from what I've read in the posts in this site, Nature's cure is for mild to moderate acne. I think you need Accutane or something.

I too tried Natures Cure, albeit I wasn't regular about it for more than a month at a time, and I didn't notice any difference whatsoever. BP is the only solution in my book.

BP definetly works, but it makes your skin really red, and personally I would rather have acne then super red pealling spots.

My face has been great since christmas break, im just worried that I will break out now because I'm back to school and back to work at wendys. But I really cleared up alot over break.

My face has been great since christmas break, im just worried that I will break out now because I'm back to school and back to work at wendys. But I really cleared up alot over break.

K here it goes. Keep in mind that I have been on nature's cure for 3 months and acne 101e getaway for 5 weeks. Here goes:

Mourning (6 a.m.):

shower with very mild facial soap that doesnt contain salylic acid

apply 101e acne getaway

(10 a.m.) Take Nature's Cure Pill

Afternoon (3:00)

another shower but with just water, just letting my face get really wet

apply 101e acne getaway

Night (10 pm)

mask of egg whites for 15 minutes

shower with just water to pretty much rinse off the egg whites

drink 6 ounces of urine

apply 101e acne getaway

take nature's cure pill

NO BEATING OFF! DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER THROUGH THE DAY. NEVER, I MEAN I NEVER EVER TOUCH MY FACE THROUGH THE DAY, I SERIOUSLY MEAN NEVER. I DONT LET ANYTHING TOUCH MY FACE AT ALL.

Well so far its working great for me. Just about two weeks ago is when I got really strick with the regime adding the urine and eggwhite to the regime and it has done alot. My face is all clear now except for one small pimple, but i have slight red marks. Before I got serious I have probably around 5 new pimples pop up each day, and now i rarely get one in the last two weeks.This regime has done wonders for me. I've become so obsessive about my acne, like its all i think about, how i can defeat it. It doesn't even bother me that much, but its become kind of a hobby lol. I wouldn't image any normal person would try this regime, but it definetly is working well for me.

I don't want to because everything is working so well so far. Plus I've got to the point where I can drink it no problem, I don't even have to plug my nose.

I don't want to because everything is working so well so far. Plus I've got to the point where I can drink it no problem, I don't even have to plug my nose.

k i wudnt drink urine cuz laststraw may be right, it may not be bad for you, but its what your body does not need/ or what is not good

so yea.. ur retarded for drinking urine.. i bet whoever told u this is having a hard laugh right now

Fuck u pika, you have no idea what your talking about and you would never open up your mind to something that isn't mainstream even if it would help you. Urine is sterile and good for you and I have clear skin.