Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ringledman

Tsunami brings it all home

The Asian disaster really brings things into perspective.

My biggest worry in life is probably acne. ******* hell other people have far bigger worries to contend with.

Things like this really make you think and wonder why how lucky we are in the west.

Guest Brandon

Yeah, it makes me thankful for having a good upbringing in a safe country, but it doesn't change the way I feel about myself or my current situation in life much. Guilt trips never work, just make you feel worse.

Guest Brandon

The U.S. actually has a good disaster preparedness plan organized.

Yep..but we have other problems

Few of us realize how much in as little 20 years changed, and I bet you more things can happen and things can change lbeyond your imagination

US seems safe, but who really knows, eh?

The Asian disaster really brings things into perspective.

My biggest worry in life is probably acne. ******* hell other people have far bigger worries to contend with.

Things like this really make you think and wonder why how lucky we are in the west.

My three cousins and my uncle were on vaction in asia when it hit. One of my cousins in missing and another is seriously hurt. I'm not worrying about my acne as much anymore.

Guest Brandon

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your family. I hope your cousins are ok.

Guest Tracy
That's EXACTLY what my mom told me 5 days ago when my face broke out really bad. So I punched her in the face and told her to stfu.

yeah for me even before tsuanami, 9-11 brought it home for me....like that was a time my acne was THE WORST...but right after that i just started enjoying life, even though i still have worries about myself....life is just WAY too short....

We can only blame ourselves for disasters,man is killing this earth and there is worse to come.

We can only blame ourselves for disasters,man is killing this earth and there is worse to come.

You know, I sometimes think it wouldn't be so bad to just die from some accident or disaster. I'd never actually off myself intentionally, but I wouldn't quite mind if Chance arranged my timely demise.

there is a 'climate of fear', never in history has thw world been faced with so many risks due to nature, war etc.

I really become fearful, is this irrational or not?

But yes, 30 000 are dying a day from starvation and lack of sanitation and water. No-one ever thinks about these people.

And yes, the tsunami thing is very bad. Here in the UK theres a lot on the TV about it. UK citizens have raised £45 million, which is about $80 million.

Byz

Guest Zitro

alaskacne, I hope your cousins are OK and the other is recovering well.

Such a horrible tragedy sad.gif

I don't feel sorry for the tourists or the locals, i just feel sorry for the ones minding their own business on the little chains of islands. Tribes for thousands of years, demolished in one day. The local people on big islands can easily reproduce that loss in a day.

thats a silly view. They were all innocent humans.

A british tourist died by helping to save his friends. Are you saying you don't care about that?

thats a silly view. They were all innocent humans.

A british tourist died by helping to save his friends. Are you saying you don't care about that?

Guest OnlyJoe

HEH's dun another racist run that got deleted.