Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
norutrat

Who here wont go to their new year party?

Probably me eusa_doh.gif

2nd year in a row that im clear at christmas and breakout like a mofo just before new year's eve....

Guess I'll have to use the "sorry I have a cold" excuse.... doubt.gif

Accutane is getting more and more tempting...

Guest Brandon

Dude, fuck it. I like to avoid social situations because of my insecurity too, but this is new years. I'm not going to let it drag me down. After a few drinks, you won't even remember your name anyway. Go!

new years is best spent with a paper bag over your head. I'm sure some guy here has an avatar like that. Thats the thing I mean.

i had to pull the �im coming down with somethign� with the boyfriend because im into week 3 and the intial breakout seems to be shooting out its ammo...grrr!

so f*ing mad

wanted to be making out with him at midnight.

and this year i do have someone id actually really like to be ringing in 2005 with.

but this, as all things, will pass in time.... i hope?

Guest Brandon

Your boyfriend should be understanding of your situation, and you don't want to spend New Years alone, if you have someone special. I've seen your picture before, and you're a pretty girl. Acne can't change beauty no matter what.

gee brandon! ur so sweet, any plans on moving to canada? lol

no , but seriously- he is very understanding and a wonderful individual.

im just not comfortable with myself right now enough to broach this subject. i can hardly admit to it- its sucha dramatic change from even 2 months ago that i dont really recognize myself in the mirror in the morning.

i feel false when im pretty and i feel false when im ugly. its the wierdest thing.

even going out with him tomorro with makeup and stuff would be plausable.. but id feel like an illusionist. and that the worst feeling. but either way it feels like an illusion.

my hope is that accutane will soon get rid of this issue from my life. and if so, i will be able to maybe feel true.

besides, isnt transcending the idea of beauty the lesson we should all take from acne? truth isnt found there,r ight? i know im limiting myself by playing within it still- but in theory there is soemthign dramatically untrustworthy abotu the physical. maybe we should all live like plato...thinking abotu some sort of metaphysical reality.

never even think of new years parties.

Guest Brandon
gee brandon! ur so sweet, any plans on moving to canada? lol

no , but seriously- he is very understanding and a wonderful individual.

im just not comfortable with myself right now enough to broach this subject. i can hardly admit to it- its sucha  dramatic change from even 2 months ago that i dont really recognize myself in the mirror in the morning.

i feel false when im pretty and i feel false when im ugly. its the wierdest thing.

even going out with him tomorro with makeup and stuff would be plausable.. but id feel like an illusionist. and that the worst feeling. but either way it feels like an illusion.

my hope is that accutane will soon get rid of this issue from my life. and if so, i will be able to maybe feel true.

besides, isnt transcending the idea of beauty the lesson we should all take from acne? truth isnt found there,r ight?  i know im limiting myself by playing within it still- but in theory there is soemthign dramatically untrustworthy abotu the physical. maybe we should all live like plato...thinking abotu some sort of metaphysical reality.

never even think of new years parties.

I thought I heard my name being mentioned razz.gif , lady scarlet (and no I don't mean it in the archaic connotation). It is such a strange paradox, I know exactly what you mean. Going bare faced makes me feel so vulnerable yet free.

The idea of beauty can be premised on so many different dimensions. Go out and have fun smile.gif

Guest Brandon

You can still own the night, and sex, drugs and rock & roll are waiting. Don't pass it up to sit at home and play monopoly with grandma. Get out there and start 2005 off the right way: drunk!