Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone-I know this topic has been covered on may occassions:) However upon searching I couldn't find an answer to my question. I have been on a modified version of Dan's regimen-as Dan's seemed to work great but my skin was so flakey even with the eucerin renewal ( I may have been doing it wrong though) and I wanted to use BP only at night so I started an SA soultion in addition to the BP ( wah my face with a gentle cleanser, put an SA solution on, wait 15 mins- Dan's BP-wait 10 mintues- then Neutrogena for combination skin-oil free). For a while my skin looked great but lately it has appeared irriated and red and especially the area on cheek where you would normally put blush. There are red splotches but no pimples. I was wondering of the people who use the two together if they have a specific regimen (i.e. such as using the sa in the morning and BP at night or using SA every other day, etc.) I just think my skin is a bit too irritated but then if I stop one or the other I have other problems. Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Hi everyone-I know this topic has been covered on may occassions:)  However upon searching I couldn't find an answer to my question.    I have been on a modified version of Dan's regimen-as Dan's seemed to work great but my skin was so flakey even with the eucerin renewal ( I may have been doing it wrong though) and I wanted to use BP only at night so I started an SA soultion in addition to the BP ( wah my face with a gentle cleanser, put an SA solution on, wait 15  mins- Dan's BP-wait 10  mintues- then Neutrogena for combination skin-oil free).  For a while my skin looked great but lately it has appeared irriated and red and especially the area on cheek where you would normally put blush.  There are red splotches but no pimples.  I was wondering of the people who use the two together if they have a specific regimen (i.e. such as using the sa in the morning and BP at night or using SA every other day, etc.)  I just think my skin is a bit too irritated but then if I stop one or the other I have other problems.  Any advice would be great!  Thanks!