Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

check out http://www.b5supplements.com/ they off 100% all natural. • Reduces pore size.

• Money Back plus $50 Guarantee.

you would be better off with a b-100, thats not bad tho..

youll probly see results in a week...

hmm...that has 300 pills per bottle. If i take 20 a day...thats only 15 days worth...meaning that i'd be spending 80 bucks per month? Isn't that overpriced???

hmm...that has 300 pills per bottle. If i take 20 a day...thats only 15 days worth...meaning that i'd be spending 80 bucks per month? Isn't that overpriced???

Hey kid i ordered from that site after you posted... i ordered 1 bottle to start off with... so i think it will only last me 10 days enless i take 5grams a day, not sure if 5grams is effective though. Oh well, we will see.... said itll take 7-14 days to ship though =/

• Our added formula allows for higher B5 absorption rates and prevents other B vitamin deficiencies.

•Made with special compression techniques, allowing for less capsules per day.

why pay for additives you don't need? anyways, i've been reading clearskin.net and other websites and they've been reporting hair loss, weaken hair, diaharria, headaches, etc...shit, it's almost like accutane. some are saying you need other b-vitamins plus the $70+ of b5 per month for about four to six months to balance everything out. that's expensive....do your research, i guess....

they have additives that makes the b5 absorb better i think, im to tired to look. those are common side effects if u dont take a b-100

most effective next to accutane bro what do u expect

i was gonna order that too but they don't list the ingredients...check it out: [[[Country Life's versus KAL's]]]; the two are also 1000 mg (except with different number of tablets) but look at how the second one has calcium in it.

but i found this: http://www.athletes.com/store/hp/panto.html...same stuff, right?...but cheaper shipping [[[$4.99 versus $2.99]]] and shows ingredients too. has anyone order from there??? udpate when you get the package...i'm a little paranoid about online shopping...

holy sh*t, i was so impressed when i was first saw that...that is, until i realized it's only 91.5% b5. you might as well take another pill to make up for it...

Kathryn,

I get mine from www.vitaminuk.com

I've found them to be really good, usually next-day delivery too.

Get the B-Complex 100 pills from that site, I think that's the best kind.

I take one B Complex a day, usually with my 'middle' dose of B5 each day, and one Biotin 100ug capsule at the same time as each dose of B5.

Hope that helps.