Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZacDizzle

Beginner Question

Hey. 17 and have tried various different products. Proactiv, Retina/w the tetracycline pill, phaze products.

I hearda bout regimen and ordered some along with a cleanser and moisturizer recomended to me on the website.

I watched all 3 videos and am just awaiting the bp in the mail. I was wondering though if i have acne more on the cheeks if that is where i will apply the bp because in the video you just apply under the noise and on the chin.

Any info on how much i should use if it is mild/minor acne and if i should spread all over the spots. btw no scarring or anything just a lot of it is little red dots without a whitehead.

Any information/help would appreciated.

The video is just a guide, you don't have to do exactly what Dan does. Just put the BP all over your face. It helps with the "now" acne and helps prevent the "later" acne...

Or you could just apply BP where you have it. If you have it just on your cheeks, then use it on your cheeks and dont worry abot anything else. Use it where you have acne dont worry about applying for 2 months in advance. Pax