Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know if leaving a mask on like, Aveeno's Clear Complexion Cleansing Mask with .5% Salicylic acid too long would do anything bad. I always leave it on for like an hour or so while doing things around the house, and i was wondering if this could be causing more breakouts? Just wondering if anyone knew becuase the recommended time to leave it on is 5 minutes... thanks

Don't know but I do remeber leaving ProActivs Sulfer mask on all night long, I didn't know I was suppose to rinse it off. But I don't remeber breaking out afterwards. How long have you been doing this?

Haha forever.. last year in the dorms I would leave it on all night all the time, but then again I didnt break out at all last year. This year I have very light acne, but it was worse in the beg of the semester... but recently I leave it on for a hour or a lil longer every other day.. I dont think it is doing any harm but i just wanted to ask.