Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys,

just posting this up cuz it really works for me and maybe it will help some of you.

i stopped using bp cream because it gave me alot of red marks and everytime i would use bp cream/gel and get a new breakout there would be a new red mark which would make my face look horrible.. i have been using my regimen for about 2 weeks now and i am seeing great improvement.. red marks are fading quickly and new breakouts are minimized drastically.

My regimen consists of baking soda, vinegar, salt, C&C continuous control face wash with bp, and NOMARKS cream.

I got the baking soda and vinegar idea thanx to delna's regimen!! THANK U DELNA!

what i do is:

in the evening...

make a past out of the baking soda by adding water and then applying it to the red marks and rubbing it in gently for about 10 seconds.

i wash this off this off wtih water and put vinegar on a cotton ball and apply it to the red marks (areas treated with baking soda). leave the vinegar on for a few minutes.

then i wash my face with C&C face wash. pat it dry and apply the NOMARKS cream (this cream is a miracle cream guys!!!)...i apply it to my whole face sometimes or just the red marks ..this cream is an all natural cream with vitamin E, rosewater, and many other fabulous ingredients great for ur skin.

the salt i only apply to stubborn active pimples to dry them out by addinga bit of water to it to make a paste and putting it on the pimple.. it drys it out quikly..i leave this on over night and i go to sleeeeeeep!

in the mornign...

i wash my face with c&c face wash and then apply the nomarks cream...

this cream is truly a miracle cream guys (well at least in my experience)

i hope this will help you guys out.. oo and i noticed a 60-70% improvement in the redmarks over 2 weeks and i have been battling them for over a year and i barely breakout.. maybe 1 pimple here and there from stress..nothign too big...

Hey!

I am also using vinegar and have to say that vinegar(apple cider,of course;) might cause miracles to your skin! lol

First, i got a breakout, because i stopped using ane.org kit and it was such a shock for my skin...you know, from chemicals to naturals.

but, my acne marks are fading soooo fast!!!!!!!(also because i use a potatoe for my acne marks,this also works like magic) i used to buy liquid foundation (full coverage) but now i am already using pressed powder...;) when summer comes, i will be wearing NOOO makeup,guys!!!! NOOO!!!

lol

my regimen is:

PM:

Use very very mild cleanser.

Than apply facial mask:mixture of green tea,vinegar,sugar and honey

than apply my tonic: green tea+vinegar mixed together

as a moisturizer i apply jojoba oil

100% natural. I also take fish oil and zink.i can't wait to tell you guys in a one month time how well vinegar will cure my acne!!!

it's blackheads that bothers me...don't know the cure for that,YET!

Hey!

I am also using vinegar and have to say that vinegar(apple cider,of course;) might cause miracles to your skin! lol

First, i got a breakout, because i stopped using ane.org kit and it was such a shock for my skin...you know, from chemicals to naturals.

but, my acne marks are fading soooo fast!!!!!!!(also because i use a potatoe for my acne marks,this also works like magic) i used to buy liquid foundation (full coverage) but now i am already using pressed powder...;) when summer comes, i will be wearing NOOO makeup,guys!!!! NOOO!!!

lol

my regimen is:

PM:

Use very very mild cleanser.

Than apply facial mask:mixture of green tea,vinegar,sugar and honey

than apply my tonic: green tea+vinegar mixed together

as a moisturizer i apply jojoba oil

100% natural. I also take fish oil and zink.i can't wait to tell you guys in a one month time how well vinegar will cure my acne!!!

it's blackheads that bothers me...don't know the cure for that,YET!

Good Luck :)