Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blarm44

tca cross in the uk?

Can anyone tell me of a reputable practitioner of tca cross in england?I am looking to improve my shallow acne scarring (like open pores and some rolling scars)and want a good doctor in the u.k.Can anyone help?Would it also be advisable to look at 12.5% tca peel to help with the shallower scarring aswell?

Yes, I have heard that Dr Chu (based at the Hammersmith hospital in London) is starting to perform TCA CROSS in 2005. He practices on the NHS, so you could get a referral from your GP. Bear in mind that the waiting list is around 3- 4 months. It will cost around £100 per treatment, apparently.

PS Hi Tamara! We always seem to be posting around the same time lately! eusa_dance.gif

yeah, i saw dr chu last month and he says tca will be at hammersmith hospital soon, i doubt before feb though, as thats when i go for my next n-lite (which is working great alongside isotrex) and when i will be asking about tca too. i dont feel confident to do it on myself! good luck and let us know how you get on .x