Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tca cross in the uk?

Can anyone tell me of a reputable practitioner of tca cross in england?I am looking to improve my shallow acne scarring (like open pores and some rolling scars)and want a good doctor in the u.k.Can anyone help?Would it also be advisable to look at 12.5% tca peel to help with the shallower scarring aswell?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I have heard that Dr Chu (based at the Hammersmith hospital in London) is starting to perform TCA CROSS in 2005. He practices on the NHS, so you could get a referral from your GP. Bear in mind that the waiting list is around 3- 4 months. It will cost around £100 per treatment, apparently.

PS Hi Tamara! We always seem to be posting around the same time lately! eusa_dance.gif

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, i saw dr chu last month and he says tca will be at hammersmith hospital soon, i doubt before feb though, as thats when i go for my next n-lite (which is working great alongside isotrex) and when i will be asking about tca too. i dont feel confident to do it on myself! good luck and let us know how you get on .x

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes