Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

Tca peel .do you realy need neutrulizeing solution

i remember doing the 20% at a derm's and he didn't use any soluition . just put 2 layer. i sat in his office for 1/2 hours.

he didn't put anything, though i don't remember if he did or didn't sent me afterwards to wash my face with water.

i did a spot treat of tca 12.5% this morning. put it for 4 minutes on a freckle on my ARM - it didn't tingle, didn't burn. nothing. like i didn't put nothing. it's not red. nothing.

i used the baking soda solution afterwards - but i didn't feel it was neccessary.

what do you say ?

the sample i bought was from this site.

http://www.platinumskincare.com/glycolic-boutique.htm

i am very safe and obsssede with my skin smile.gif

tha reasons i asked is

1. i did a test of 12.5 % 2 layers on my hand - nnd Nothing. it's like i didn't put anything there.

2. when i did my 20% at a derm's he "laughted" at my when i asked when i wash off the Tca. he said not to touch / neautrulize it smile.gif

that's why i asked.

The skin on your hands and arms is tougher than the skin on your face. When I responded to your other posts I assumed you were going to apply the TCA to your face. To start fading freckles on the hands and arms you'll need either many layers of 12.5% or one layer of 25%. And you'll need multiple treatments.

I have never neutralized TCA and have never had a problem. Frosting, if it occurs, is a desirable side effect.

The skin on your hands and arms is tougher than the skin on your face. When I responded to your other posts I assumed you were going to apply the TCA to your face. To start fading freckles on the hands and arms you'll need either many layers of 12.5% or one layer of 25%. And you'll need multiple treatments.

I have never neutralized TCA and have never had a problem. Frosting, if it occurs, is a desirable side effect.