Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dalsor

The neverending question.

No I got olay complete cream. It does have some vitamins in it.

I am happy for now.

But some other olay ones might be better than this one like the one you are mentioning. I was so confused by all the olay types, creams and lotions within those types, plus they put it in the female cosmetics stands there in walmart, it was so freaking embarassing standing there staring at the olay brands, that I just picked one that looked good enough in first glance and walked away hastily.

But if you do some more research, you will probly find a better olay product than what I have with the vitamins you want ...

Hey guys!  Nearly every moisturizer has failed for me by either clogging my pores, being too greasy or just irritating my skin in general.  I've learned that by drinking excessive amounts of water and following up with Evening Primrose Oil keeps my skin pretty supple and moist without having it feel greasy or sting.

I have done some research and found several (expensive) oil-free moisturizers at Sephora.Com such as Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Ultra-Lire Oil Free Moisturizing Dew - - don't you just love the way that sounds.....Murad Skin Perfection Lotion; Anthong Logistics for Men Oil-Free Moisturizer; Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Fee Moisturizer; Sea Silk Moisturizer; etc.

Although I've never tried any of these products, they might be worthwhile for people who haven't had great luck with over-the-counter moisturizers.

Guest Craigems

here here dove sensitive is the bomb, i dont touch anything else... i only use the dove 1/4 moisturisor and its as i said the king of everything for me.

I found olay line (complete, mositurizing  cream etc) to be the best so far after reading some posts in some similar threads here, since they have neither oil nor AHA, do not feel that greasy.

I am using it only for a couple of days now, will update you guys on how well it goes, I am also going to show it to my derm tomorrow and ask him if any of the ingredients there can mess up the skin...