Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I just bought some tea tree oil yesterday from Trader Joes.

How do you guys use TTO?

The directions say to spot treat and use as directed...hmm

I dabbed a small amount on a small section of my cheek last night and it started to burn so I washed it off.

I read on here that people use it as a cleanser...how? It is way too strong.

put it on like a ear lobe thing.. and put it on the spot.. its gonna burn, deal with it

its like vinegar.. your body will get used to it

put it on like a ear lobe thing.. and put it on the spot.. its gonna burn, deal with it

its like vinegar.. your body will get used to it

hiya!

have you ever heard of a carrier oil? its like some sort of oil designed to dilute essential oils for massages and stuff, but i use it to dilute teetree oil when im putting it on my spots it still stings a little bit though

hope that helped

You can use it as Spot Treatment with a cotton swab. I bought a facial wash with TTO, and it seems to be helping..

I have a question. I follow the intructions. And I apply it with a cotton. It didn't burn my face. That means I could use. It didn't felt bad.

I have a question. Does Tea Tree Oil get along with Sacilyc Acid?

Tea Tree Oil DOES WORK but it takes longer than usual to see results. You have to use it for about a month or 2 to see the actual results but it does work!!

I buy the ones from The Body Shop since they aren't 100% concentrated. I'm currently using it with my Murad Acne complex which has SA in them it just burns my skin a little when I apply the Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil DOES WORK but it takes longer than usual to see results. You have to use it for about a month or 2 to see the actual results but it does work!!

I buy the ones from The Body Shop since they aren't 100% concentrated. I'm currently using it with my Murad Acne complex which has SA in them it just burns my skin a little when I apply the Tea Tree Oil

I have been using a good amount of TTO on my face. I usually mix it with a moisturizer and apply to face. It feels very refreshing. Btw, is TTO Non-comedogenic? Its an oil so I thought I would ask. -Jay

user posted image