Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I start thinking about acne.. Such a bastard disease and its ridiculous how modern medicine can't come up with a cure for something that plagues so many people and has been around for what seems like ages.. Btw how long has it existed or been documented?

Fuck bush, they better throw billions into genetic engineering so that when I have kids I can rest assured they won't have to go through the same bullshit I am.

I start thinking about acne.. Such a bastard disease and its ridiculous how modern medicine can't come up with a cure for something that plagues so many people and has been around for what seems like ages..  Btw how long has it existed or been documented? 

Fuck bush, they better throw billions into genetic engineering so that when I have kids I can rest assured they won't have to go through the same bullshit I am.

I know it sucks. However, as we all know, acne is humbling. I've changed for the better because of it. What really bothers me are the scars that it has left behind, a painful reminder, a brand, a curse.

I still think I would have rather lived without it though. Most kids in their early teens wouldn't have conteplated suicide at such an early age like I used to. I was already a humble person, and I wasn't overly judgemental either. Change is not always a good thing doubt.gif

I still think I would have rather lived without it though. Most kids in their early teens wouldn't have conteplated suicide at such an early age like I used to. I was already a humble person, and I wasn't overly judgemental either. Change is not always a good thing doubt.gif

I believe there is a reason for everything and that you learn lessons in times of despair.

At least it wasn't some painful disease where you had absolutely no quality of life, and your family had to sit and watch you suffer in pain, ect.

There's way worst thing than acne.

Besides, at least we live in a rich society that has many many options for acne, some poorer countries children dont get to go on retin-a-micro or any such things that we in america are able to afford smile.gif

Acne is definetly not the worst thing

There's way worst thing than acne.

Besides, at least we live in a  rich society that has many many options for acne, some poorer countries children dont get to go on retin-a-micro or any such things that we in america are able to afford smile.gif

Acne is definetly not the worst thing

how do you know other countries have it less? There is not real conclusive evidence for this, we only assume this?

I definately think americans have more acne in general.. Probably because we eat more, and eat worse than most civilized countries around the world. In russia they used to have to wait on line for bread, here we get pissed if our big macs take longer than 3min to get served up..

omg wza, one time my apple pie took 5 mins.. they gave us a free one.. omg.. it was so long.. im not kidding here

Acne, scar, drugs ect are all about money when it comes down to it.

seriously think about it. How hard its it really to stop acne, take scars away. the government makes money off of all of this. its a big friggen circle. We can build ships that go out to space and clone animals and possibly people but cant cure something like acne...

Talking about russia...nobody in my family had acne, not that I have it really bad but still..

the better example is my cousin who REALLY has acne and nobody in my family had acne in Russia...but on the down side they had no money, and poor...but starting to think of family friends some did have acne and thought it was some disease from not eating enough..

a lot of poorer countries don't have acne, but thena gain.... they're all working in factories making peoples Nike trainers and starving