Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face is disgusting and oily after only a few hours of washing it. Its interfearing with my life cos im always having to 'dash off' so i can go and wash it, or hide cos of the terrible shine it causes.

I have tried B5, and currently primrose oil with no noticable success. I moisturize with Oil controlling moistoriser for men, from nivea. None of this stuff has made any difference that i can see.

Please please give me some suggestions. Id love just to be able to live normally, to go out for 5 hours and come back not looking hideous.

Thanks.

i was taking the reccomended, i forget what it is now, 20g or so (it worked out at 20x 500mg (??) tablets per day) i kept this up for around 10-12 weeks with no improvement sad.gif.

thanks for your replies, anyone recommend a moisturizer or any other tablets etc i might have luck with?

Also what is a toner? ive searched and am a little stumped :S would it help me?

20x 500mg = 10g.. hmm 12 weeks, i noticed results in two..

toner evens out your skin tone, usually saliclyic acid or some shit like that.. acv works well as a toner

i read about clearasil wipes on this site, apparantly they get rid of the excess oil on your skin very well - i've never used them but you can read about them here under product/treatment ratings they are wee sachets which soak up excess grease

i am using the naturalis rejuvenating toner, this can tighten pores and control oil secretion.

I think we do sad.gif

irishgirl, i do occasionally use wipes, i was hoping for something alittle more though.

Chipee im confused as to this toner stuff, earlier it was said all it does is even out skin tone?

chipee do u work for naturalis products???? you always post about them n ur reply sounded like something off the back of a tube! eusa_think.gif