Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MACGrrl

White Sugar

Hi all! I was just curious about using white sugar as a scrub. I read that it actually contains glycolic acid so it is good for the skin. I used baking soda before but my skin ended up reacting to it after a while. eusa_wall.gif Any info would be great! Thanks. smile.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

first, thought that sugar was bad for acne?

second, why use a scrub on such sensetive skin, its bound to irritate spots and make it worse. if your looking for a good expholiant use baking soda as a scrub its very sensitive. along with delna's regime to kill prolonged red marks.

The baking soda made me get tiny little white bumps under the skin that are not whiteheads. Looks more like milia. I tried her regimine and it worked great, then the baking soda started to cause me problems. That's just why I asked about the sugar. I got rid of my acne completely, only the red marks are left, and most are faded after only having done the regimine a week, but some are more stubborn and need to continue the regimine. Thanks for the answers though. smile.gif

Laurel, why do you seem interested in NOTHING else besides promoting naturalisproducts? EVERY single one of your posts says basically exactly the same thing. Are you a SPAMMER?! i think you are.

watch out for chipee too, all her posts are about naturalisproducts or whatever it is, she even pm'ed me about it ...SPAMMER!!