Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SStacky

My log while following Dan's regimine exactly

Day 1: I started at night time and did the regimine exactly as done in the videos

Day 2: I woke up with a significant sign of improvement, I don't have but mild or light acne with only one active zit at the time, but just a month ago it was much worse. I have been taking Nature's Cure for the past month and a half, and i think that has helped me a lot. I want to get down to having flawless skin without makeup, like all three of my rooomates. But anyways i will report my progress, and hopefully I dont end up breaking out before getting better. But if I do I wont be discouraged because of all the sucess that I've read about on this site.

Day 3: I woke up today expecting to have at least one new, under the skin pimple, because thats how it usually is every couple of days, and in addition I slept face down on my pillow last night, which was something that I have been persistently trying not to do lately. Well, to my surprise, I woke up this morning with no new spots, the few red spots i had from recently healing ones were way better, and my only active spot is a little down. Its really not that bad so I dont want to pop it, plus it hasnt come to a head yet, but i can still see the white. Anyways, I feel really lucky to only have a mild mild case of acne, but also i really wanna say again that I think Nature' cure is really helping me to not produce additional acne as often. My skin feels a little dry at this point and was a little red last night, but it never burns or excesively peels or anything. But anyways, I just wanted to let people know with similar acne like mine, that this process is working very quicky to my surprise. So if you havent already, give it a try. And if I were you I would follow his regimine exactly because he obviously knows what hes doing, and maybe its the one thing that will really work for you. Okay sorry for the long post.

OH i forgot to tell yall, I am using Neutrogena 2.5% BP, and I started out with the maximum amount and am still using it with no real side-affects, just to let yall know, that probably why i am seeing such quick results at this point.

Day 3 night: Okay well I took off my makeup today and realized that im starting to peel, not bad but still. No new pimples, but well see what tomorrow brings. Im using a lot of BP so hopefully nothing.

Day 4: I woke up this morning with once again no new pimples, the redness is still the same, but iM fine with that for the time being if I can just get rid of the active pimples. One question tho, am I supposted to wash my face with the cleanser just at night or both because in the checklist it dosent say anything about the cleanser in the morning? Thanks

Day 5: well I didnt go to bed last night until 430 and i just woke up now at 2. I have a tiny tiny pimple on my chin that is not even noticable without touching it, but i dont think thta its going to be big enough to come to a head, so hopefully the bp will take care of it. otherwise everything else is clear and all good. Red marks are fading slowly. Hopefully I will be fully clear within the next week and I can start getting rid of the red marks.

Day 6: well last night was new years as yall know, and my face was peeling a lot. I didnt really care tho so i just went out, and last night when i took my makeup off my skin was really dry, so i did the reg as usual and then like an hour later i applied another layer of moisturizer, and it seems to have worked well. My skin was supple when i went to bed, and less dry when i woke up. ANyways, my skin is completely clear right now, I havent had any breakouts while on this reg. But I am just waiting for like 3 small redspots to go away, and praying that I dont break out week 2. I am ALREADY out of Neutrogena on the spot, which i guess isnt good, but it did the stuff. Anyways, does anyone know about that new Neutrogena advanced solutions facial peel?

Day 7: I really expected to have at least some sort of breakout within this week because I have been consistently staying up until 4 am each night, but the BP seems to be working well. I do not have any new pimples, but the red marks seem to be going slowely, but thats alright, as long as i dont get any more active acne. The only thing that I noticed last night were these tiny little skin colored bumps on my cheeks, probably 3 spread out, minute but i was curious, because I use purpose face wash the liquid, and i remember using that when i was little until like 14 and i used to get those while using it back then. Its absolutly nothing big, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same, and should I swith to basis? well anyways thats all i got today.

Thanks Dan

Day 8: Well everything is pretty much the same. I have noticed that my face is now smooth again, and that is exciting. Still no new acne, which is really really exciting. Those little bumps i was talking about have gone down a little, its hard to tell cus there so tiny and they dont even have anything in them, but still they have gone down. I get nervous reading some posts when they say that its week 4 or whatever with no improvement, but then i have to remember that im already seeing major improvement. Although i never had anything more than mild acne, which coudld be covered with makeup, it was an endless cycle. There seemed to be no time when my face was completely clear. So if you have mild to moderate acne, just try it, it might not happen overnight, but id rather spend my time trying to get rid of acne the right way, rather than wasting my money for years on stuff that just wont work.

Day 9: Well nothing new to report, still have like 2 of those tiny bumps but nothing else so far. Last night i did fall asleep with a sulfer mask on my face though. Maybe it wasnt so good for my skin, but when i woke up my red marks were noticably lighter, I dunno if any of you want to try that. I just bought neutrogena BP like 3 days ago, and i already need some more... im surprised, but fine with it, as long as im clear.

Day 9: Well nothing new to report, still have like 2 of those tiny bumps but nothing else so far. Last night i did fall asleep with a sulfer mask on my face though. Maybe it wasnt so good for my skin, but when i woke up my red marks were noticably lighter, I dunno if any of you want to try that. I just bought neutrogena BP like 3 days ago, and i already need some more... im surprised, but fine with it, as long as im clear.

Day 10: well i havent had much sleep at all this past week, so my skin is pretty much the same. Nothing new to complain or praise about. But I definately know its working because I would have already experienced a breakout of some deep white heads on my cheeks by now if it wasnt. Keep tuning in cus its only gonna get better.

This dosent really have much to do with the regimine, except that i love it! I am going out tonight with some friends for the first time in like a week or so, and I am actually feelign confident about my skin. I hope that this feeling only continues to increase. The best part about this regimine is that now that my acne is disappearing, I feel so clean. Like my face feels much cleaner and fresher without stuff on it. IF i can make it till the end of my 3rd week (11 more days) without breaking out, then i know that this nightmare is gone forever. PS thanks dan!

Uh okay I got one new pimple. I didnt notice it until tonight when I was washing my makeup off. Its in my usual spot on the side of my cheek, not really noticable an it dosent hurt, i just hope it goes away soon. Anyways, its about 12:30 AM here, so ill post in the morning if there is any more progress.

Day 11: The one that I had yesterday is about the same, its not even above the surface, and dosent hurt, so hopefully it stays the same or gets better soon. The rest of my face is the same, but i have a feeling that I'll experience at least a small break out this week just because the progress dosent seem as rapid as week 1, but thats okay.

Day 11: The one that I had yesterday is about the same, its not even above the surface, and dosent hurt, so hopefully it stays the same or gets better soon. The rest of my face is the same, but i have a feeling that I'll experience at least a small break out this week just because the progress dosent seem as rapid as week 1, but thats okay.

Day12: Well everything is about the same, I can slightly feel a few spots on my cheeks comming, but I guess thats whats supposted to happen on week 2, but hopefully they dont get any bigger. Everything is pretty much the same.

hey I like your journal! it's so awesome that you're keeping everyone updated! eusa_clap.gif How much BP are you using? Perhaps you'd like to up the dosage a little? Especially if you're feeling some new bumps. I found that's what got me the clearest, more BP more BP more BP! (unless you get a bad reaction like excessive dryness, then lower it again) Keep updating and good luck hun wub.gif

Wow Im really glad you like it, I didnt think anyone was paying attention but me lol. Yea, whenever I was reading the other posts trying to figure out what they experienced, I realized that no one really did a day by day continuation of their progress, so i decided to try it for everyone else, and for my own log of my progress as well. As for the BP, I put so much on as it is, im afraid that I would be putting way too much on otherwise. I think I go through a tube of Neutrogena every 3-4 days, but im fine with that if it gets me clear. I think I will try a lottttttt tonight and see how it goes, and no I dont have a problem with BP, actually my face hasnt been flaky or dry since day 3 i think, so Ill def give it a try tonight. My face dosent look like its breaking out at all with or without makeup, its just that I feel a few bumps in my usual spots on my cheeks near my ears, but I cant decide if those are old spots or not. Also, I think a lot of my breakouts have to do with the fact that i literally have gotten NO sleep in the past week or more. Once I get back to school this monday my sleeping schedule will be far more strict, so I will proabably see greater results. Sorry for the long post.

Aight Day 13: Well I didnt go to bed last night, thought that one last night of partying before going back to school was a good enough reason. BUtt.... with that said i didnt get home in time to do my nightly regimine (its my first time doing this, usually I follow the regimine pretty strictly), so right now at 6:40 I just skipped my night one and went straight to the morning cycle. I took "surewhatever"'s advice and ramped up the Neutrogena to the max. I just opened a new bottle of it, and litterally used half on my face.. I dont see how it coudl hurt, but I really think its going to help. Im going out of town today and there is no Internet where I am going, so I will post again Sunday night. ONly a day and a half. I'll let all y'all know what happened to my face, dont worry, oh ps im going to put plenty of moisturizer on!

Day 14: Well last night I was so exhausted I went to bed at 6 and then woke up at 2:30, and just by sleeping that long I noticed how much of an improvement occured just from adding a little bit of sleep to the regimine. Everything is good right now, nothing new, I just hope that there are no other breakouts. I had a few small pimples form this week, but nothing as big or long lasting as before I started. The only problem with the regimine, as I have stated before is that I am going through BP like crazy, basically every 3 days, does anyone know if that is way too much? I guess not if Im not dry right?