Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackiechan24

Extra pills....do I take them?

I've finished my 5 month course. I still have like 3 weeks worth of pills left. Do I take them or not? My final derm appt. is on Jan 4th. Should I just take the pills until then?

yea i would take them until ur appointment, maybe he wants to keep u on whatever your taking.

How did you get extra pills in the first place smile.gif ?. They are so strict in giving it here and you get only as much as you need.

I think you would have not have them unless your derm wanted you to take, so yaa take them till your derm appt.

i got extra pills too because my derm almost schedualed my appointments less than a month apart but always gave me a month supply so in the end i can up with about 2 weeks of pills left and just took them any way and im fine.

How did you get extra pills in the first place smile.gif ?. They are so strict in giving it here and you get only as much as you need.

I think you would have not have them unless your derm wanted you to take, so yaa take them till your derm appt.