Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

saw a old girl friend yesterday.. and am supposed to be up with her today.. if she calls.. its 4pm and im nervous :/

wtf

FUCK

well she is one year younger than i am, ive known her since late elementary school.. so ive known her for a good few years... were really close with eachother, or were.. its weird.. we used to meet up everyday after school and hangout and do everything together and one day we just stopped, i didnt bother to call.. she didnt call.. idk

she liked me in middle school (liked her also, but had another g/f), but middle school i was acne free.. and now acne is holding me back from asking her out.. cuz if i get rejected idk what i would do..

i have felt like i loved her.. she would tell me anything and everything.. our relashionship was awesome.. now im trying to be an active friend again.. and when this shit clears up im going in

dude you have a chance, grab it by the (metaphorical) balls and don't let go.

Geez dude you might be feelin 'down and out' right now, but you have a good 'cat in hells chance'.

Dude do something!!

did you hang out with her in the end?

byz