Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oakes55555

What helped me get clear on DANS REGIMEN

Just wanted to share my experiance with Dans regimen. I have acne only on the lower half of my face chin jaw line some cheek area too. I started the regimen about 6 weeks ago i use the basis bar and eucerin lotion and dans bp. and i wish now that i would have started years ago. The first week sucked face itched was red but start of the 2nd week my face started to clear up. 3rd week i was loving it thought i would b 100 percent clear in no time. But the 4th week i broke out and was discrouaged. I figured out what caused me to break out and it was me not using enough Bp. At night i now put a ton of Bp on and no lotion.(where as i used to use the same amount as in the moring) In the moring i use my regular amount so it all rubs in and eucerin lotion. I really believe using the extra extra Bp at night has led to me almost being 100 percent clear, only some redmarks no active acne.

So if your breaking out trying using more BP. At night i put a ton on some of it doesnt even rub in all the way( you can see some white), but it has worked for me.

Congrats on clearing up. Im glad the extra BP helped, and this is why Dan says in the steps for the regimen to use lots. Because the BP is the stuff that clears you up. biggrin.gif

I also realized that if you use too much BP, it doesn't rub in, and the white still shows and leaves residues after when you put mositure on. Just wondering how much BP are you using at night? And you are putting less BP gel in the morning? I now use the whole finger amout of BP on each part of my face(chin, cheeks, forehead), I am still breaking out, but a lot less. I wonder when I can be 100% free of break outs.

At night i use a whole finger in a really fat line like almost as wide as my figner. And this is only on the lower half of my face as it is my problem area. At night it doesnt absorb all the way and i do have some residue visible on my face, but who cares i am sleeping. In the morning i use less then at night so it rubs all the way in.

this is real interesting I call it when apply heaps of BP to an area as a "Nuke Session".

My chin is my problem area still so I will have to try this when I am going to sleep after doing the regimen.

Less is more for me. If I put alot of BP on it makes my face irritated and dry and makes me breakout more whereas if I use less it keeps me from getting too dry and kills the pimples as well.

I am going to try this because my problem areas are the same, chin. I hate my chin I dont know what is wrong with it, it is like a entire different type of skin, and it is like the bumps just keep multiplying. I am going to pile tons of Bp on, hopefully this works. Also what has worked better, Dans bp or On the Spot??

I used to use lots of BP but then the winter hit and the cold weather caused me a lot of iritation and my skin which had looked great through the summer suddenly looked terrible. I started to get these tiny pimples on my nose and moustache area which i found out were due to irritation. I now apply about a third of a fingers worth morning and night and use baking soda and apple cider viniger in the evenings before i do the regimine. At the momment this seems to be keeping my acne at bay and my skin tone is vastly improving.