Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

it's finally gotten the best of me

this is my official breakdown. been emotionally strong / dead for years now. just have mild acne. still fucks me up tho. 18 years old, losing hope. so yeah. i dont even see the point in sleeping tonight. why. should i. im just sitting here with a 40 of whiskey typing out all this bullshit. just wondering why i have to be affected by this "disease". why did genetics or anything else have to fuck me over like this. ruin my life. don't give me bs like it doesnt matter, it's your attitude or any of that. your face is your business card. how am i supposed to feel when my face isn't reaching it's full potential? confident? give me a fucking break. people with clear skin don't have to go through all this "looks don't matter" shit. yeah girls tell me i'm cute, i'm hot, all that. but i won't believe any of it until i'm clear. you can't trust anyone. seriously. they just use you.

Guest Brandon

You're acting a little too jaded, but that's understandable. I wouldn't say that you can't trust anyone, because there are plenty of honest, good people out there. They're just hard to find now in this fucked up world. Life sucks enough without having to have acne and assholes in our life. I don't know what to tell you to make you feel better, man...except hang in there. There's no way people like us have to go through bullshit like acne without some kind of positive end result. If you gotta drink, right on. Try and forget about your face for a little while, as hard as that sounds. We'll listen to you here anytime you want to vent.

I know how you feel...I am a woman and I know what you mean...Looks DO matter...whoever said "Beauty is only skin deep" was probably uber-Beautiful...

I get told I am Hot, too...I also have a tendency to not believe it because I dont feel very "Hot" due to my scars...this messes up many of my relationships..that could have been good but i ruined them with my negative self image.

You are only young once and you will be young for a long while being only 18...enjoy being told you are HOT.....before ya get Old and crunchy like me...

I hope this made sense and I know I didnt help you too much... I was having a glass of wine trying to forget my boyfriend just dumped me ...

by the way u typpe;s relly goodly whlie chuging dwn th booz...hwo do u due thit?

I well shit up nwo.

Tell me about! I have light - moderate acne and just when my face starts clearing up I break out like a bitch. Then I try to hard to get rid of it fast but end up making it worse. Then my confidence goes down, then all I can think about is my f-ing acne. Then I probably get more because I stress over it. Then I kill myself.....twice.

i use a combination of naturalis skin blemish treatment and rosa mosqueta to lighten and heal the scars. very effective in a short period of time . see http://www.organiconline.com.sg .

Tell me about! I have light - moderate acne and just when my face starts clearing up I break out like a bitch. Then I try to hard to get rid of it fast but end up making it worse. Then my confidence goes down, then all I can think about is my f-ing acne. Then I probably get more because I stress over it.  Then I kill myself.....twice.