Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so a month into the regimen. Everything is going great except for these blackheads. Maybe 2 weeks ago they started to come up. They really aren't that big but give a sandpapery feel to certain areas of my face. And cause a red splotch that looks like a scar but its not. So my question is how to get rid of them? And how long will it take. Like will they breakout like a whitehead, or do they not get that big? How does it happen?

I have had black heads for years and mine have never broken into zits or white heads or anything they are just very annoying and hard to get rid of... I would recomend "Safeway Brand Nose Strips" if it isn't as bad as mine but avoid "blackhead scrubs and Astrigens. [sorry can't spell]" Good luck with the black heads though smile.gif

Thanks for the advice, the only thing is that these are really annoying. They give me these red splotches that are not cool. These blackheads are all that really stand between me and clear skin and its really getting annoying. Thanks.

Get a sulfur mask! Sulfur brings those suckers right to the top and clears them out. I had a small patch of blackheads on my face (not really noticible) and I put on ProActive's Sulfur mask. I used the mask twice and the blackheads were gone.

I have had black heads for years and mine have never broken into zits or white heads or anything they are just very annoying and hard to get rid of... I would recomend "Safeway Brand Nose Strips" if it isn't as bad as mine but avoid "blackhead scrubs and Astrigens. [sorry can't spell]" Good luck with the black heads though smile.gif

Ok, scrubs, maybe tried before and haven't worked to well. I'm curious about astringents and a sulfur mask. More so the mask. Does anyone know what a good mask to get is and where I can get it. Thanks. Pax