Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tobster85

BP Ordering Experiance

Guest Tobster85

I ordered TWO BP tubes the Dec 22rd. It finally arrived today, the 27th. There was no mail the 25th(Xmas) and 26th (Sunday). So it arrived pretty fast, honestly. It came in a small soft package. The BP tube was wrapped/covered twice, for sanitation purposes. All in all, quick secure shipping, and no complaints. After my first use, my acne's clearing!

I ordered TWO BP tubes the Dec 22rd.  It finally arrived today, the 27th.  There was no mail the 25th(Xmas) and 26th (Sunday). So it arrived pretty fast, honestly.  It came in a small soft package.  The BP tube was wrapped/covered twice, for sanitation purposes.  All in all, quick secure shipping, and no complaints. After my first use, my acne's clearing!

The USPS sure does have a huge variation in shipping times... I wonder what causes it...

I had a great ordering experience as well. I ordered it Dec. 23 or 24, it was shipped the 27th, and I received it today, the 30th. But the package came from Austin, and I'm in Houston, so that might have made a difference.

I ordered mine very early on Wednesday the 29th (shortly after midnight) and it arrived today tongue.gif Now that's just spooky. What, did they hook it onto a flash of lightning? lol.gif Definitely no complaints, here. Mine shipped from Austin to the Atlanta area.

Guest Tobster85

Hmm, I'm in South GA. I thought that I read mine came from the New England area (NY, NH, etc). Do they all come from Austin?

Austin is definitely one of their shipment centers. It's closer to us than New England, right? I've received all of mine from Austin.

heybabe, I hope you've contacted the acne.org folks about your oder. I use USPS shipping a lot. After 11 days, I might begin to worry that the item wasn't sent, or is stuck in some pick up location. Please be proactive and investigate this! biggrin.gif

Well it has been 15 business days and I still have not recieved by Bp. I am thinking my order was not placed or lost in the mail, this is crazy! They keep telling me to wait but it has almost been a month. Either I need my money back or some Bp needs to be rushed priority shipped to me for the inconvenience. I have never experienced this before.

Heybabe,

Let's get to the bottom of this. Please write to [email protected] and we will figure it out. Perhaps it was an incorrect address, or a fluke of the mail. Regardless, we will get you your gel. Don't worry.

-Dan