Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

So who dined on Christmas junk food this year

To me the fudge sitting there was so tempting, but I know this stuff is just stuffed with sugar, butter and carbs. Not good for me. I had a couple pieces of pumpkin pie though. Still junk food, but not nearly as sugar loaded as Fudge, chocolate, ice cream, etc.

And remember eat this in moderation followed with lots of water after. Thats how I don't break out from it anyways. if I eat the entire box or half of grandma's shortbread cookies I know I will get some sort of reaction.

Guest Brandon

I've had cinnamon rolls, chocolate cake, cookies and tons of alcohol grrrrr. Now it's back to water and msg.

I ate and am still eating chocolates, fried food, gourmet crisps and a dozen other unhealthy things, plus I'm drinking a lot or beer and wine and not much water. My skin is fine though. Diet has never affected my acne smile.gif

haha i slowly raise my hand in the back corner...yeah ive eaten cinnamon rolls.lots of cake. lots of brownies. lots of soda...now im realizing all the crap i ate over the last week...and its only gonna get worse with new years party.

shit me too.. got all this cookies and stuff.. what can i do to not eat it? its so good :/

Pizza, Beer, Wine, Cream cheese thingys, cookies made with tons of butter...

And my all-time favorite...Homemade...

Sweeeet...Creeeamy...Decadent... Chocolate-Peaunut Butter... F-U-D-G-E.. eusa_drool.gif

Eating all this crap does not effect my skin ORmy weight of 720 lbs....

I don't gain an ounce...!!! lol.gif Life is Gooood....!!!! LOL

HaPpY NeW YeAr eusa_dance.gif To aLL...!!!!

I've had one slice of pie this holiday...only water, nothing else to drink...but I have been naughty and cheated on my cutting back on wheat plan. I've been trying to cut back to 1 serving a day so I can gradually take all wheat, corn and sugar out of my diet, but it was hard these past few weeks...surprisingly though I'm pretty clear except for a few little blemishes. Well I'm proud of myself anyway, I've never been this clear this much in the winter time since my acne started.

Over Christmas I had like..... Turkey.....chocolate.....chips.....roast potatoes.... mash.....chocolate.....chips......chocolate.... Turkey and chocolate redface.gifredface.gif

I have lots of cookies from Jills mom but, I hated them all so that isn't a problem tongue.gif and I'm skinny so I can eat whatever I want because I don't think it effects my acne, so it's all tomatoe saucey tongue.gif

Since the only thing that I break out from is junk food, I just stay away from it..my advise is to think if you want your skin to break out, you can have the joy for a few minutes, but the skin problems may stay for a few days...hey it works for me

When I feel like it, I take candy a little with just a bunch of water, it works, but I dont excess it ever . just a lil with water for that joy a little. I was a junk food addict for years, and now I am happy how I became un-addicted smile.gif

what helps is if you eat an apple in the morning..apples really clean out your system good

and i think for that reason they help clear my skin

plus if you eat a good healthy breakfast usually you dont feel like eating crap for the rest of the day. but if a donut is sittting there i'll eat it!

eusa_angel.gif

Guest Brandon

When I eat apples, I feel sick afterwards. The taste in my mouth makes me gag, and I have to go chug some water or eat something else right away. I only eat the candy or caramel apples now. Those fuckers are so good.

yeah some apples are hard for me to eat too..

i usually buy the fiji ones that are crunchy but not too sweet

anyway i think they do clean out your intestine and for some reason if your intestine is cleaner your skin isn't as inflammed

Guest Brandon

I usually eat the Washington apples. I suppose I could try Granny Smith again.