Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pumen

Good doctors in Los Angeles/Beverly hills area

Does anyone know a good doctor in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area who does treatments on "ice pick" acne scars? I'm mostly interested in dermabrassion and

punch excision. Has anyone done these procedures in LA area and is there a doctor/pleastic surgeon who you can recommend?

Thanks.

I'm also interested in finding a good dermatologist or surgeon (?) in L.A. I've never been to a derm, only because it's so damn expensive just to have them tell me what's wrong with my skin. I don't even want to think about the cost of treatments. So, I want my first experience to be well worth my money.

I live in the Los Angeles area too and have not found a good doctor. I did have 1 punch excision on one of my scars from a doctor in Beverly Hills. It was a waste of $150.00. I am tired of searching for doctors in this area. All they seem to care about is money. I asked for dermabrasion and all he talked about was "lasers".

Instead, I have opted to save money to see Dr. Yarborough in New Orleans for my scar treatments. I have an appt to see him in March for my ice pick scars and will most likely see him in April for dermabrasion. I can't wait.

anyone had positive experience with subcision done by doctor in LA/Beverly hills area?

Go to dr. rahimi

anyone had positive experience with subcision done by doctor in LA/Beverly hills area?

Go to dr. rahimi

thanks for the input. I've read through the mixto+micro subcision post here. On his website however subcision isn't mentioned but micro needling. Did you have him treated you?

Dr. Rahimi does subcision, alone and with other treatments. I had subcision + cool touch done twice with him and things went well. I had mixto with minor subcision done not too long ago with him as well, too early to comment on the results for this though. He does a lot of different treatments for acne scars: peels, mixto, cool touch, subcision, fat grafting, needling, subcision, and I think dermabrasion and excision too. Not sure how he compares with other doctors around the area, but I had a good experience. And he does free consultations too, wouldn't hurt to talk with him. :)