Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CursedSkin

Do NOT SWITCH B5 BRANDS!!!!!!!!

heres a little bit of advice from someone whos been on b5 for over a year.....they say b5 is b5 no matter which brand it is, but through MY personal experience i found that to be untrue....i couldve been clear a long time ago, but i kept switching brands....

i started out on solaray b5 which worked great, and then i figured hey, its all the same, so ill just go with the cheaper brand, swansons.....now swansons worked fine at first, but it wore off bigtime.....it just stopped working all together, then i went and tried various other brands, and none of them really worked.....

finally i was about to give up on b5, until i decided to give it one more try.,.....so i went back on solaray(i shouldve just stayed with it i wouldve stayed clear!) and now things are back on the up and up...no major breakouts for at least 3 - 4 weeks...i wake up in th e morning with peace of mind, i already know there is NO breakouts to worry about...

now im not saying solaray is the brand for everyone to use, but the point of this is to say, if you find a b5 brand that works for you, stick with it, do not switch!!!it is all not the same!!

heres a little bit of advice from someone whos been on b5 for over a year.....they say b5 is b5 no matter which brand it is, but through  MY  personal experience i found that to be untrue....i couldve been clear a long time ago, but i kept switching brands....

i started out on solaray b5 which worked great, and then i figured hey, its all the same, so ill just go with the cheaper brand, swansons.....now swansons worked fine at first, but it wore off bigtime.....it just stopped working all together, then i went and tried various other brands, and none of them really worked.....

finally i was about to give up on b5, until i decided to give it one more try.,.....so i went back on solaray(i shouldve just stayed with it i wouldve stayed clear!) and now things are back on the up and up...no major breakouts for at least 3 - 4 weeks...i wake up in th e morning with peace of mind, i already know there is NO  breakouts to worry about...

now im not saying solaray is the brand for everyone to use, but the point of this is to say, if you find a b5 brand that works for you, stick with it, do not switch!!!it is all not the same!!

I started off on Solary for the first 10 days or so until the bottle ran out. Then I got KAL cuz theyre 1,000 mg tablets so I'd only have to take 10 pills instead of 20. I started on KAL around Nov. 24 and it was working alright but in the past week or so it seems like its lost strength. So should I switch back to Solary or keep up with KAL and see if it gets better. I dont wanna keep spending $20 every 10 days if its not gonna work

has anyone tried the Evolution X B5 pills, they have B5 and also some other vitamins that help with skin,

i have been using it for more than amonth and have seen a huge reduction in amount of acne i get

I started off on Solary for the first 10 days or so until the bottle ran out. Then I got KAL cuz theyre 1,000 mg tablets so I'd only have to take 10 pills instead of 20. I started on KAL around Nov. 24 and it was working alright but in the past week or so it seems like its lost strength. So should I switch back to Solary or keep up with KAL and see if it gets better. I dont wanna keep spending $20 every 10 days if its not gonna work