Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kathryn

whats ur opinion on this

Neutrogena Pore Refining™ Cream is a daily moisturizer that visibly reduces the appearance of pores for smooth, even-looking skin.

A breakthrough stabilized formula, it works continuously to make pores look smaller. Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within skin’s surface. It visibly reduces the appearance and size of pores and refines skin’s texture. Alpha-Hydroxy Acid eliminates dull surface skin that can make skin look rough and uneven.

Skin is smoother, more even — in just two weeks.

Oil-free

Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

Hypo-allergenic

Alcohol-free

Patent pending formula

heres the copy of the info about neutrogen pore refining cream. ive ran out of neutrogena moisture cant find it anywhere- would this b suitable u reckon? note: it says it has retinol in dya think this would be a problem???

It doesn't seem to have SPF, are you looking for a moisturizer w/SPF?

Also, I tried another moisturizer that makes skin smoother, tighter, etc. (L'oreal transformance). My opinion on products like that is to leave it till you get older. No, I'm not being a jerk razz.gif Let me explain. Many times when you get older you no longer have acne. Meaning you're confident on what's going on beneath your skin. If you go tightening the surface when you still have forming pimples that need to be "neutralized", you could break out something awful.

Of course, that's just my theory, and I have not used this particular product you're asking about. Good luck!