Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

John, one of the waiters came into the kitchen and I was about to make an apple crumble and I asked him what happened to his waistcoat because it had gravy on it or something.... Then about 3 minutes later he comes around the area I was working to do something and says: "What happened to your face? it's got loads of shit on it"..... Now, If this was like three years ago, I would have ran up to him punched him in the face, pushed him down and kicked him in the balls..... but I've learnt to control my anger and I just said: "if we were out of work right now I'd kick your ass"....... And I sooooo would

A lot of things I can handle, deal with, be ok with..... but, not that...... Then later I was working and it was pretty busy and Lisa came in because she thought she was working, and she wasn't so, She was about to leave and John asked her: "are you here?" and she said like: "no, this is your imagination" and john said: "if this was my imagination you'd be a lot prettier"........ And I just wanted to throw the knife I was holding, straight at his crotch...... He's never been like this before, he just got back from University with Jenny and he's obviously changed.....STrange guy.... If he does say anything again, I'm just gonna say either he gets sacked or I quit.....and they need me, and he's gonna leave soon anyway and he's shit at his job so.....Anyway..... After about half an hour of thinking of ways to kill him, I was ok.... I hate that about myself, I forgive people too fast..... like, if I get in a fight I can't hold a grudge against that person, or an argument or whatever.....Then I started thinking about me being in America and me having to work to get to America and I was ok hehe biggrin.gif

So that was my half an hour of madness today :o There was a reason I came on here, and I forgot why eusa_think.gif

What an ASSHOLE that guy!! Don't sweat it, ignore him....totally not worth you getting in trouble for it. He so should get fired though for speaking to ppl in such a disrespectful manner. Sheesh.

Guest Brandon

What a fuckin jerk. There's some shit called karma, and it's a bitch when it comes back around for you. There's just no way that a person can be such a bastard and not get what's coming. I just hope you're there when he's down; but don't be a fucker like him. What are you talking about coming to America?

P.S. I realize this post was riddled with cursing, but so the fuck what? It's a fucked up situation.

What a fuckin jerk. There's some shit called karma, and it's a bitch when it comes back around for you. There's just no way that a person can be such a bastard and not get what's coming. I just hope you're there when he's down; but don't be a fucker like him. What are you talking about coming to America?

P.S. I realize this post was riddled with cursing, but so the fuck what? It's a fucked up situation.

I am going to live in America for 6 months (hopefully a year, but we'll see) and I need to work to get the money to move over there hehe biggrin.gif

Guest Brandon

i think he's from the U.K. What part of the U.S. are you visiting, Guider?

Guider I didn't know you're from the UK? same here. ANywayx yeh, what a jerk. I'm glad you're feeling better about your job (i remember an previous thread you made), you sound very good at it

Byz, and please update when that jerk gets fired or leaves. We can all have a nice laugh

Guest Brandon

I don't feel too well. My stomach hurts....if I win the lottery, I'm seriously going to fucking throw cash at all you fuckers.

I don't feel too well. My stomach hurts....if I win the lottery, I'm seriously going to fucking throw cash at all you fuckers.

wreck his shit big time. Find out where he lives and if he drives a car or not. Wait around after work to see where he goes, to a car or bus or whatever. Next time your at work find out when he arrives in work and wait around away from work where no one will see you. Wait til he gets out, goes away and mash his car up big time. Then you go to work like nothing happened and wait until someone realises that his shit has been wrecked

That really sucks... That guy should get a life. That person doesn't have no excuse of telling stuff like that. Those type of people makes it hard to leave in this world. It sucks to encounter them.

GOOD LUCK ON EVERYTHING>