Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometimes it's best to find something you can break, break it, and do it well.

I'm serious. Just last night I beat the shit out of an old computer monitor with a baseball bat. Felt a lot better afterwards.

Guest Keeley

depending on the situation, i would do different things, for instance, if it was someone taking the mik out of me, i would just walk away from the situation and get myself involved in something else. alternatively, if its something thats been bugging you for ages then i usually find that playing some sort of a sport helps me to channel my aggression into something constructive. but at the end of the day, everyone is different. i know someone who writes down their feelings and anger on paper and that helps them. i hope you're ok and things get better

keeley

Yeah, if you're not the violent type it's the best to get involved in something else. I personally find that artistic outlets are typically the best route. For me it's music, but it could be anything else.

I know what you mean. Cry it out. That works. Listen to music. I don't go for that trash the room thing, though I'd love to do it.

SCreaming is brilliant. But I'm at home so I wouldn't get away with it

haha

Guest Brandon

Mix it up. One time, I blasted some raging punk while being a drunk AND trashing my room. And that is why to this day I still have no closet doors.

The most satifying for me would be pushing over a giant bookcase full of plates. How satisfying would that be?

Guest Brandon

Some day, I'm going to trash a whole house while the stereo rocks. Bookcases, closet doors (my archnemesis) and even bust a Stevoand seriously annhilate a ceiling fan.

When I'm feeling so upset....... on the verge on insanity, i usually cry (whether it be acne, or something else really bothering me).

It actually makes me feel a whole lot better.

*Sigh*

I feel like busting out in tears right now....

I'm hardly ever in emo.....

sad.gif

Seriously Brandon.

I can't remember the last time my skin was this bad.

I can't even remember.

I don't know why!!!!!

I decided to skip hanging out with my boyfriend.

I'll probably just read a book and go to sleep.

cry.gif

Guest Brandon

Vanessa, you should....aklsdjgalkaklsdjlaksdjf. Yeah, you read. Distract yourself. If you want to talk, you know where to find me, mon. Legalize it!

Vanessa, you should....aklsdjgalkaklsdjlaksdjf. Yeah, you read. Distract yourself. If you want to talk, you know where to find me, mon. Legalize it!

Guest Zitro

When I'm really angry, I have a punching bag and beat the hell out of it with punches, elbow blows, and kicks.

When I'm just angry, I go out and skate with my rollerblades or work out.

hmmm....i beat the shit outta my house...was insane with anger...busted my hand, coupla fingers and a coupla knuckles.....regardless, the house won...don't pick fights with houses lol

When I'm on the verge of losing my sanity, I do exactly that - I lose it. I'll do something crazy, nuts, insane, wacko. Off the wall. I'll find different ways to portray insanity and act it out. Curse at thin air. Jump around the park, somersault around on the grass. Kick trees. Attempt to do back flips.

Stuff like that. I'm just afraid one of these days someone's going to see me and haul me away to a mental institution. Maybe that would be fun. I think I'll make an entertaining asylum inmate.