Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just to let you all know that the L'oreal PureZone range is a waste of money for those with acne. i personally think that it was not designed for acne as there is no mention of it anywhere and does not help it all (well in my case at least).

it is no better than any other products, you would probably be better going for a benzol peroxide wash or something

oh but the purezone moisturiser is actually quite allright - better than most i've tried actually so if you have to buy some of the purezone range buy the "Step 3" Moisturiser which apparantly stops your skin from re-greasing as quickly

just thought i should share that with you all!

cool.gif

yeah i did too, thats why i posted that note to let others know keep your money for something more wothwile...like new shoes!!! wink.gif

I used the 3 step programme and it was horrible. It actually screwed up my skin around my nose and now its red =/ But the moisturiser was damn good. IMO never buy L'oreal products eusa_naughty.gif

i totally agree Mookiez it really isn't worth any money buying all that 3 Step crap from the Purezone range. even if your given it for free, don't use it because it does absolutley NOTHING!!! i would only tell those with dry skin to use the moisturiser cos it is good! but you could probably find an even better one if you shop around for a good while lookin for one

Doing nothing was actually better for me then using the Purezone products. Also the toner was horrible, it stung big time =/ And i think the scrub was way too harsh, and i rubbed it in gently. Maybe its just me, but purezone swore me off Salicylic products. Im not back to BP which is working wonders... biggrin.gif

Purezone did absolutly nothing.. wasnt the fact that it was SA.. just that fact that it sucks. I didn't find it too harsh at all or anything.. just didnt do anything at all. I agree with those you say the moisturizer is good though; it was the only good product in the line. I'm now on a much better SA regimen.

I agree completely! I bought the three steps a long time ago and it did absolutely nothing for me. It was also very expensive at the time when it first came out. It is also true that the moisturizer is very good...but it also has salycilic acid in it so I stopped using it.

I agree completely!  I bought the three steps a long time ago and it did absolutely nothing for me.  It was also very expensive at the time when it first came out.  It is also true that the moisturizer is very good...but it also has salycilic acid in it so I stopped using it.

actually the scrub cleanser was awesome for my blackheads. i used it justt on those affected areas...

thr moisturizer just seemed plain wierd in terms of its texture.

I agree. I brought their Purezone Astringent that had alcohol in it. It was too harsh on my face. It made me break out and made my skin really dry. It sure doesn't work. I've also tried L'oreal's very expensive whitening cream before but it did zip. It was ineffective.

Just to let you all know that the L'oreal PureZone range is a waste of money for those with acne. i personally think that it was not designed for acne as there is no mention of it anywhere and does not help it all (well in my case at least).

it is no better than any other products, you would probably be better going for a benzol peroxide wash or something

oh but the purezone moisturiser is actually quite allright - better than most i've tried actually so if you have to buy some of the purezone range buy the "Step 3" Moisturiser which apparantly stops your skin from re-greasing as quickly

cool.gif

cool.gif