Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well I have been able to at least control my acne with tea tree oil lately, but i have this one stubborn spot and i cant figure it out. It was a little bump that was under the skin so I left it alone and just spot treated it with tea tree oil. Of course i went ahead and shaved and hell broke loose. It grew and became inflammed and red and now it is annoying as hell. I hot compressed it and still no head. After i hot compressed it one time i just tried to drain it a little and all i got was a little puss and blood so i let it be. I just bandaged it with neosporin and tea tree oil. So was this a cyst or just a bad pimple that was stubborn. In a few days if it fills up again i guess i will just need to go to the doctor, but i have never ever gotten something like this. its been around for like 2 weeks now.

I would have to say that it's a cyst. If you could feel it UNDER your skin before it reached the surface, then yeah. And you fucking shaved over it? Are you nuts? I'd rather look like a derelict for a few days than develop a huge cyst. If you must shave, use a beard trimmer, NOT A RAZOR. You crazy bastidd.

I would have to say that it's a cyst. If you could feel it UNDER your skin before it reached the surface, then yeah. And you fucking shaved over it? Are you nuts? I'd rather look like a derelict for a few days than develop a huge cyst. If you must shave, use a beard trimmer, NOT A RAZOR. You crazy bastidd.

Guest OnlyJoe

i always shave using an electic razor.. its a really sencitive one (phillishave sensotek) if you accidently go ove a spot it wont make a difference. its not that close of a shave but i hate the feeling of being completly smooth anyway, plus it feels weird when cleansing.