Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I've pretty much decided my face looks like shit period. The more I do, the worse it gets. It doesn't really affect my self confidence anymore, I just don't give a shit. I figure as long as it's not a problem for me, it won't be for anyone else either.

Anyway, I've always sort of wanted to shave my head, and I'm just wondering if anybody has done this or knows someone with acne who has done it. Will it make me look better or worse?

I was thinking that on the one hand it ought to make my red spots look not so red compared to my pale white head, but then I got to wondering if my whole head would start breaking out (that would look really nasty).

Any thoughts/experiences?

Hair doesnt really affect acne, enless your hair is really greasy in which it would probably only affect the forehead. My friend cut his hair really short, which was a really bad idea cause he had acne all over his head... Have you tried doing nothing for a couple of weeks like AlexAlmighty ? That seemed to clear him up when nothing else would

Hair doesnt really affect acne, enless your hair is really greasy in which it would probably only affect the forehead. My friend cut his hair really short, which was a really bad idea cause he had acne all over his head... Have you tried doing nothing for a couple of weeks like AlexAlmighty ? That seemed to clear him up when nothing else would

DO NOT SHAVE YOUR HEAD!

I did this, thinking what is said above ^ and is absolutely not true at all

In fact you will look worse because you look less healthy with short hair and your spots will appear to be more obvious, and your skin more pale looking.

Trust me on this one smile.gif