Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KindaFkdUp

Is it possible to do something or am I fkd?

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to do something to make my skin better on my back? Had severe acne and i am struggling with scars all over my lower back.

Maybe someone had something simlar. I am wondering if laser treatment would help. Thank you for your help. 

 

 

D2F805FB-EEF7-41FC-93CB-50DFA67018BF.jpeg

Edited by KindaFkdUp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, JesusChrist said:

Accept it no one will gives a shit about your back acne, except you.

I just want to improve my skin bro.

Edited by KindaFkdUp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back is the least area people consider. As that is not how you intoroduce yourself. Your face is used everywhere from employment to relationship. That is what gets highest marks. Now that out the way there are scar and pigmentation. What you can do is target pigmentation with retinols and for scars not sure as the skin heals differently in the back. For temporary solution make sure is well moisturizer oily skin will divert the attention from the scars. Have you ever seen body builders oiled up. The scars become not noticeable 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dealt with some hypertrophic/keloid scars on shoulders/chest and got some pretty good results. Yours are definitely not keloids, but I imagine the treatment would be similar, minus cortisol injections. It would be something like a vascular laser or IPL for redness and then a fractional non-ablative laser for texture (basically to smooth them out). This is a very large area, so it'll probably be expensive. Just go to a couple dermatologists and get opinions. Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kelby said:

I dealt with some hypertrophic/keloid scars on shoulders/chest and got some pretty good results. Yours are definitely not keloids, but I imagine the treatment would be similar, minus cortisol injections. It would be something like a vascular laser or IPL for redness and then a fractional non-ablative laser for texture (basically to smooth them out). This is a very large area, so it'll probably be expensive. Just go to a couple dermatologists and get opinions. Good luck!

Can you define your results? :) is it smoother or even gone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So in my comment I wasn't really referencing your areas of atrophy. Those scars in the center of your back are pretty deep and can only improve so much; however, its probably the least worst place to get them so be thankful for that.

But for the areas on your lats - thats what you can get smoother. And you can improve the color everywhere. It depends on how many treatments you get and how your respond. Most of my scars are skin colored and lay mostly flat, making them more unnoticeable at a distance. But they'll never be "gone" gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kelby said:

So in my comment I wasn't really referencing your areas of atrophy. Those scars in the center of your back are pretty deep and can only improve so much; however, its probably the least worst place to get them so be thankful for that.

But for the areas on your lats - thats what you can get smoother. And you can improve the color everywhere. It depends on how many treatments you get and how your respond. Most of my scars are skin colored and lay mostly flat, making them more unnoticeable at a distance. But they'll never be "gone" gone.

Thank you, gives me hope to flat it out and tattoo it. Hope you doing well with your scars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's severe for sure, but you're super lucky it's on your back. Not a single person will ever care that you don't remove your shirt, and you shouldn't care either. 

Personally I wouldn't even know how to improve it even if you wanted to. I don't even know if they do this on the back, but potentially subcision or fat grafts or something, fat transfer. That's my only guess if that's even possible. Maybe some excisions mixed in with that.

But that's just my 2+2. I don't know if you want to open up this pandoras box if nobody sees it to be honest.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I mean its kind of hard in romantic situations, sure my daily life is not affected, but everytime I meet a new girl I am always scared to show her my naked body :smileys_n_people_9: I limit myself in dating very much. Feeling like deadpool on my back bruh. I dont go swimming with friends, I rather stay at home in summer. I just wish for a normal life, and I think everyone with scaring that bad can relate. 

Edited by KindaFkdUp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I know they will not be completely gone, especially the ones in the middle. But flat them out so I can get a tattoo back piece would be fucking sick.

 

This is my back after some heavy sun and sea after one weak and different lightning. Its better than before tho. 
 

 

luckly my chest is clear. Face got some small scars but nothing worth mentioning. 
 

I live in Germany and had many appointments with derms, waited 6 month for every appointment and only got some zinc tabletts. Pretty dissappointing, thats why I am searching for some people who can help with ideas.

 

I thank everyone with advice or some shared experience! And I wish you guys some good recovery too. Acne is some real bullshit. ;D

C2EF37E5-A92E-4C46-82C7-681A78876C6A.jpeg

Edited by KindaFkdUp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, KindaFkdUp said:

I mean its kind of hard in romantic situations, sure my daily life is not affected, but everytime I meet a new girl I am always scared to show her my naked body :smileys_n_people_9: I limit myself in dating very much. Feeling like deadpool on my back bruh. I dont go swimming with friends, I rather stay at home in summer. I just wish for a normal life, and I think everyone with scaring that bad can relate. 

Oh yeah I can totally understand the romantic problem there, for sure. If you're that determined though go to a good plastic surgeon no derm can help with severe scarring. My guess would still be something like fat filler transfers or some sort of excisions thrown in perhaps, but mainly my guess would be a large fat filler transfers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have back scarring. The only doctor i found in America willing to do subcision is Dr Rullan in San Diego.

None of the other "top" doctors were willing. The most common reply was "not enough experience in that area" and offered me lasers and other methods. I was adamant about subcision, tho. This is what you need, ur scarring is pretty bad and definitely prime candidate. I would combine it with filler to limit re-tethering. 

Be careful if u find some random dr willing to do it, because one mistake in the spinal area can cause nerve damage. Rullan will use tumescent anesthesia to bubble the skin up, in order to prevent any spinal issues. 

Edited by Vidrar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 9:54 AM, Vidrar said:

I have back scarring. The only doctor i found in America willing to do subcision is Dr Rullan in San Diego.

None of the other "top" doctors were willing. The most common reply was "not enough experience in that area" and offered me lasers and other methods. I was adamant about subcision, tho. This is what you need, ur scarring is pretty bad and definitely prime candidate. I would combine it with filler to limit re-tethering. 

Be careful if u find some random dr willing to do it, because one mistake in the spinal area can cause nerve damage. Rullan will use tumescent anesthesia to bubble the skin up, in order to prevent any spinal issues. 

Can you show me your progress? Would be pretty nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×