Shoulders and Chest

Notifications
Clear all

Shoulders and Chest

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/01/2022 2:23 pm

Hiya I am after some advise is benzoyl peroxide and AHA the best products for shoulder and chest blemishes? Thank you

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/02/2022 10:33 am

Yeah, the body regimen is the best I've found.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/02/2022 2:46 pm

Hi Dan, thanks for your response! So would that be the benzoyl peroxide, AHA cream and the moisturiser?

Also how long is delivery to the UK?

Thank you

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/05/2022 7:29 am

No, it would be Cleanser, BP and AHA. You'll want to read it carefully before you start.

Delivery to the UK depends on how fast you decide you want it, and honestly I forget the exact options! I'm not really on the customer service side of things. Sorry. But it says when you're checking out.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/05/2022 3:01 pm

Thank you I placed my order the other day and ordered all of the above and the moisturisers do you suggest not using the moisturiser? Thank you

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/08/2022 4:08 pm

I'm to be using these products on chest and shoulders?

Thank you I placed my order the other day and ordered all of the above and the moisturisers do you suggest not using the moisturiser? Thank you

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/09/2022 4:11 pm

So I have purchased the cleanser,  benzoyl peroxide,  AHA cream and moisturiser but I am going to use these products on shoulders and chest??

I'm to be using these products on chest and shoulders?

Screenshot_20220809-221055_Email.jpg

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/10/2022 3:08 pm

So I have purchased all of the attached products and I will be using them all on my shoulders and chest will that be okay?

cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, AHA and moisturiser? Thank you

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/11/2022 3:09 pm

Okay please advise what I should be using thank you?

So I have purchased all of the attached products and I will be using them all on my shoulders and chest will that be okay?

cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, AHA and moisturiser? Thank you