Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vadim321go

Accutane questions

Started less then a week ago and im already breaking out like a bastard.

I weight 140 and im taking 40 1 day and 80 the next, alternating. Just wondering what can i do against all teh white heads that are coming out cause not touching them leads to gigantic whiteheads and its really disgusting. Can i treat them with something?

Also i thought the initial breakout was supposed to happen like in a few weeks, not immidiatly

important question for my alternate day when i take 2 pills, do i take them at the same time or differently? my derm is a piece of shit and didnt tell me anything

important question for my alternate day when i take 2 pills, do i take them at the same time or differently? my derm is a piece of shit and didnt tell me anything

If you are sure they are just whiteheads, not cysts, then you can pop them. There is a article in the main page which tells how to do that.

But if they are deeper, then leave it alone...

Even if they are whiteheads I wouldn't pop them. They go away faster if you leave them alone. Sometimes I think that popping a whitehead is a great idea, and then a day later it turns really red and I alway regret it. The healing process on Accutane is slower, so please don't pick. They will go away, just be patient. When I started Accutane within 24 hours I had at least 30 whiteheads come up but they dry out quite quickly and will fall off when you wash your face. Good luck with your treatment.