Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nygal

Any African Americans on here??

Hi,

Im fairly new. I've been reading alot of the posts on here and love this forum. I'd like to know if any african americans visit this site particularly because I'd like some ideas on what to use for the dark spots (blemishes) that stays on our skin way after the acne goes down. I have alot and right now I use hydroquinone creams for it, but it works very slow. Sometimes I feel like it's NOT working at all, which is VERY frustrating.

Right now, I have to use concealers to cover them up along with powder. I put on so much make-up but my darkspots are STILL noticeable and I'm very self-conscious of it. Please help! Hope you're all enjoying the holiday!

Jen cry.gif

Jen see my post on the board BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE - ZIT FREE. Lemon juice works great. After cleansing your face, just apply it from fresh lemon, leave on skin for 5 minutes once every day, then wash with water and apply moisturizer. Be patient don't use harsh chemicals on your face. SHAZ AKA SLIM

the BEST thing i been using is the old school COCOA BUTTER stick. No side effects just patience. ive been using it for 2 1/2 months and its been doing me great