Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muggz

Ok Whats Best for red marks out of this lot?

Right you lot i need some help, i need to get rid of my red marks quicker, ive been using apple cider vineger but im not sure if its making it better

couple of questions i would really like answered and anyones experiences would be great.

A) What would you say works best out of EVERYTHING, Hydroquine, Skin Whitening Cream, Licorice Cream, Palmers Skin Success Eventone, or Apple Cider Vineger? or anyothers i havent mentioned.

B) If i start Hydroquiene now, how long until the red marks go would u say? and how long do i need to be off it before i can go in the sun? and if i do, will the marks come back?

thanks cant wait to read what u write back

Right you lot i need some help, i need to get rid of my red marks quicker, ive been using apple cider vineger but im not sure if its making it better

couple of questions i would really like answered and anyones experiences would be great.

A) What would you say works best out of EVERYTHING, Hydroquine, Skin Whitening Cream, Licorice Cream, Palmers Skin Success Eventone, or Apple Cider Vineger? or anyothers i havent mentioned.

B) If i start Hydroquiene now, how long until the red marks go would u say? and how long do i need to be off it before i can go in the sun? and if i do, will the marks come back?

thanks cant wait to read what u write back

Right now I'm using DDF Fade Gel 4 and so far it's doing wonders for my redmarks. The four key ingredients are:

# Hydroquinone

# Kojic Acid

# Azelaic

# Glycolic/Salicylic

A sales representative said t hat kojic acid works very well to fade the red marks and the salicylic acid combats the acne at the same time. I have been using this day and night under my moisturizer on old red marks and even active pimples. It has zapped my active pimples in about a day and combined with Neutrogena Facial Peel 2x week, my redmarks are fading so quickly smile.gif Also, since I have started applying the fade gel on active blemishes, I've found that it actually prevents red marks from forming. It is still slightly pink after the blemish is gone but by now means is there a scar left, awesome wub.gif

Here are some links if you want to read more about it...

+ Specific product information:

http://www.ddfskincare.com/Pages/productPa...px?productId=61

+Makeupalley product reviews:

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...DDF/Treatments/

Hope this helps some!

Mariana